7 Best Adidas Skate Shoes in 2022
More than enduring kickflips and providing a superb board feel, skate shoes must also look trendy on the streets. That is why Adidas now offers loads of skate shoes on the market that fit skaters and nonskaters alike.
Whether you enjoy the luxe leather models or breathable mesh skate sneakers, we’ve concocted this page to help you find the most suitable Adidas skate shoes for you.
Having put more than 50 Adidas skate shoes to an array of tests and comparisons, we have narrowed down some of our top picks for several categories for your quick reference.
How we test sneakers
With countless Adidas skate models available up for sale, choosing the best can be very taxing. To help you out,
- We put these skate sneakers through daily shredding and a series of comparisons to yield credible results.
- To stay unbiased, we bought these sneakers using our money.
- We collated oodles of verified reviews from the actual users of these shoes.
Using the results from these tests and reviews, we rated them using the CoreScore tool. From 1 to 100, this scoring system will provide an overview of how this sneaker performed for the majority.
Best Adidas skate shoes overall
Adidas skate shoes with best durability
Best Adidas skate shoes for casual wear
Best Adidas high top skate sneakers
Best retro Adidas skate shoes
Best value Adidas skate shoes
What are the most popular Adidas skate shoes in 2022?
- Adidas Busenitz
- Adidas Tyshawn Low
- Adidas Tyshawn
- Adidas Seeley
- Adidas 3MC
- Adidas Busenitz Pro
- Adidas Puig
- Adidas Samba ADV
- Adidas Busenitz Vintage
- Adidas Seeley XT
- Adidas Matchbreak Super
- Adidas Delpala
- Adidas Campus ADV
- Adidas Copa Nationale
- Adidas City Cup
What are the cheapest Adidas skate shoes in 2022?
- Adidas Seeley XT - from $20
- Adidas Seeley - from $21
- Adidas City Cup - from $30
- Adidas Adiease - from $30
- Adidas Busenitz - from $35
- Adidas 3MC - from $35
- Adidas Matchbreak Super - from $35
- Adidas Delpala - from $35
- Adidas Stan Smith Vulc - from $35
- Adidas Daily 3.0 - from $39
- Adidas 3MC Vulc - from $40
- Adidas Lucas Premiere - from $45
- Adidas 3MC X Beavis and Butthead - from $49
- Adidas Tyshawn - from $50
- Adidas Busenitz Vintage - from $50
What are the most expensive Adidas skate shoes in 2022?
- Adidas Samba ADV - from $120
- Adidas Palace Pro - from $116
- Adidas Tyshawn Low - from $85
- Adidas VL Court 2.0 - from $75
- Adidas Busenitz Pure Boost - from $70
- Adidas Busenitz Pure Boost Primeknit - from $65
- Adidas Pharrell Williams Campus - from $60
- Adidas 3ST.004 - from $60
- Adidas Copa Nationale - from $57
- Adidas Puig - from $55
- Adidas Campus ADV - from $55
- Adidas Matchbreak Super - from $55
- Adidas Busenitz Pro - from $54
- Adidas Stan Smith Vulc - from $52
- Adidas Tyshawn - from $50