|Weight:||Men: 233g | Women: 200g|
|Heel to toe drop:||Men: 4mm | Women: 4mm|
|Fit:||Medium forefoot, Medium heel, Medium toe box|
|Arch type:||High arch|
|Material:||Knit upper, Mesh upper|
|Features:||Breathable | Cushioned | Comfortable|
|Strike Pattern:||Forefoot strike|
|Heel height:||Men: 29mm | Women: 29mm|
|Forefoot height:||Men: 25mm | Women: 25mm|
|Width:||Normal, Wide | Normal, Wide|
|Colorways:||Black, Blue, Grey, Pink, Red, White, Yellow|
|SKUs:||S1055120, S1055125, S1055130, S1055135, S1055145, S1055155, S2055125, S2055130, S2055135, S2055140|
Reviews from around the internet
- 88/100 by RunRepeat
- 95/100 by Believe in the Run
- 93/100 by Believe in the Run
- 92/100 by Road Trail Run
- 92/100 by Canadian Running Magazine
- 89/100 by The Ginger Runner
- 88/100 by Coach
- 85/100 by Road Trail Run
- 98/100 by Canadian Running Magazine
- 93/100 by Road Trail Run
- 93/100 by RunningXpert
- 90/100 by Fleet Feet
- 90/100 by kofuzi
- 90/100 by Running Shoes Guru
- 90/100 by Running Warehouse
- 89/100 by Road Trail Run
- 93/100 by The FOD Runner
- 88/100 by Beyond Dafeet
- 95/100 by Seth Jame DeMoor
- 92/100 by Running Warehouse
- 90/100 by Road Trail Run
- 88/100 by Go Faster.
- 86/100 by Harlerunner - Running Blog
- 85/100 by Colin McCourt
- 78/100 by Run 4 Adventure
Video reviews and unboxing
Kinvara 11 is a road running shoe that has been designed to improve the already excellent performance of its predecessor, the Kinvara 10. The Kinvara series has long been Saucony's flagship shoe, for it effectively combines design and functionality minus the bulk. The Kinvara 11 does not disappoint in continuing this legacy.
The Kinvara 11 is a neutral running shoe designed for people with normal pronation, who don’t experience excessive inward or outward rolling of the foot. People who tend to overpronate (mild to moderate) can definitely wear the shoe as long as they are comfortable using it.
This running shoe is best used for daily training, marathon racing, and long-distance running. It is also suitable for walking.
The Kinvara 11 from Saucony underwent some changes in details when compared to its previous model:
- The center shoe-lace eyelet that is closest to the toes is removed to improve the feel of the shoe.
- The one-hit wonder, Achilles Pillows, is removed to eliminate the pressure against the Achilles.
- The mold of the outsole is slightly modified to avoid the picking up of road debris or rocks.
- It utilizes the upgraded EVA foam to keep the Kinvara 11 feeling fast, giving the shoe a smoother feel throughout the running activity.
- The combination of the PWRRUN and PWRRUN+ topsole offers an improved riding experience by providing lightweight responsiveness and quicker heel-to-toe transitions than the older version.
- The engineered Jacquard mesh provides added flexibility without sacrificing the shoe's lightweight structure.
- The FORMFIT midsole design conforms with the foot. This is essential in providing a perfect, contoured fit, and feel in every stride.
Overall, the Kinvara 11 is a worthy upgrade to the series as Saucony tweaked the upper and swapped out the old cushioning from the 10s for a new PWRRUN midsole. The shoe's quick turnover and minimal construction still live on but if you want to experience an update on speed, try the Kinvara 11 for improved performance.