Good to know
A stripped-down version of the original, the Air Jordan 2012 is one of the lightest and most responsive Air Jordans to date. It weighs in at just 11 ounces because of its lightweight upper constructed of Hyperfuse and Flywire. An injected Phylon midsole with an encapsulated Air unit delivers lightweight cushioning underfoot.
Cushion. The Air Jordan 2012 Lite is equipped with a full-length Air unit for a lightweight and responsive ride.
Traction. The segmented rubber outsole is covered with a multidirectional traction pattern that provides superior grip on the hardwood. The outsole also features flex grooves for added flexibility.
Length and Width. Reviewers warn that these Air Jordan basketball shoes run a tad long. They recommend going down half a size for a snug fit. However, if you like some wiggle room, they suggest going true to size.
Lockdown. Nike Flywire is incorporated along the shoe’s upper to provide lightweight support and containment.
These performance basketball shoes feature a translucent Hyperfuse upper that offers enhanced breathability and durability.
The Air Jordan 2012 Lite is a sleeker version of the original Air Jordan 2012. It sheds the unnecessary weight, resulting in a more explosive mid-top that plays like a low.
The Air Jordan 2012 Lite comes in a wide range of hues. Jordan Brand-sponsored schools such as Marquette, Georgetown, California, and UNC were also provided with player exclusive colorways.
- Black/Blaze Orange-White
- Black/Club Purple-White
- Black/Game Royal-Light Graphite-White
- Black/Gorge Green-White
- Black/Gym Red-White
- Black/Metallic Gold-White
- Black/Midnight Navy-White
- Black/University Blue-White
- Challenge Red/White-Black
- Photo Blue/White-Obsidian-Black
- Speed Yellow/White-Black
- Super Heroes Classic Green/Black-Court Purple ‘Hulk’
- Super Heroes Game Royal/Varsity Maize-Gym Red ‘Superman’
- Super Heroes Light Graphite/Black-Taxi ‘Batman’
- Super Heroes Sport Red/Taxi-White ‘Flash’
- White/Game Royal-Black
- White/Gym Red-Black
- White/Obsidian-Varsity Red