Who should buy the Reebok Yourflex Train 10 MT
The Reebok Yourflex Train 10 MT is designed to fit a man’s foot. It generally runs true to the standard shoe sizing scheme. It is a solid option if:
- You work out in various settings and would want a training companion that offers solid traction on diverse surfaces.
- You prefer a shoe that shields the foot from irritations caused by continuous skin frictions like blisters and chafings. \
Updates to the Reebok Yourflex Train 10 MT
- The upper now employs a Microweb mesh for enhanced ventilation without weighing the shoe down.
- The midsole is now made of the injection-molded EVA (IMEVA) foam. This lightweight material aims to offer cushioning and energy transfer.
- One feature that is missing from the revival is the Microweb lacing system. The technology was transferred to the upper instead.
Multisurface outsole traction
The Reebok Yourflex Train 10 MT has a rubber lining on the bottom.
Lightweight pods made of carbon rubber are then installed on the forefoot and the heel areas for traction on various kinds of surfaces.
The foot is cradled by the Memory Tech sockliner in the Yourflex Train 10 MT. It conforms to the curves of the foot for personalized comfort.
Working silently underneath it is an IMEVA midsole. It is a lightweight unit that delivers additional cushioning. It also exhibits bouncy responsiveness that gives the foot a needed bounce upon footstrike in order to propel it forward or upward.
Free to maneuver
The low-cut design of the Reebok Yourflex Train 10 MT affords freedom of motion to the wearer to keep up with the multidirectional movements and speed work of high-intensity training.
A microweb mesh is fused to neoprene making up the top part of the model for a comfortable yet supportive experience without the added weight.
The Reebok Yourflex Train 10 MT's lacing system
A traditional lace-up closure keeps the foot from slipping out of the shoe. It lets the user adjust the fit according to their preferences.
The heel and tongue are padded for protection. They safeguard the skin against chafing and irritations caused by constant friction.