Brooks Anthem 2
Best price from 30 shops
We earn affiliate commissions at no extra cost to you when you buy through us.
85% say it's true to size.
Out of stock in all 30 shopsBrooks running shoes
Overview of this review
Updates to Brooks Anthem 2
- The Brooks Anthem 2 is specifically designed for those who have neutral foot mechanisms. When compared to the first installment of the Anthem, it has a more stylish and fresher look.
- The Anthem 2 now uses the full-blown rubber outsole which aims to provide traction on various surfaces, allowing runners are able to tackle the roads with ease and confidence. It also gives durability to the shoe for long-term use.
- The BioMoGo DNA cushioning is integrated into the Brooks Anthem 2. This system dynamically adapts to the stride of the runner. This is vital in dispersing the impact away from the body.
- The utilization of the new circular knit upper offers a snugger fit while promoting a more breathable environment. It also has a moisture-wicking capacity to keep the foot cool and dry at all times.
- The Segmented Crash Pad is utilized in the shoe. It aims to provide runners a smoother heel-to-toe transition.
The full-blown rubber outsole is integrated into the Brooks Anthem 2. The material is described as a thick rubber that aims to provide excellent traction on different paved surfaces. It is also designed to ensure durability in high-abrasion areas.
Along with the rubber outsole are the flex grooves. It offers flexibility to the foot while running.
Featured in the midsole of the shoe is the BioMoGo DNA, which is also used in the Brooks Ghost. It is meant to provide cushioning that will adapt to the stride of the foot. The DNA technology plays an important role when the runner stands. It is vital in allowing the foot to sink in the shoe but changes when the user already starts the running activity.
When compared to the previous model, the Anthem 2 utilizes the soft knit upper. This material comes with one-piece construction which is essential in improving the fit and aerodynamics of the shoe. Same as the old model, the upper is stretchable but provides a snugger fit. The shoe is sure to keep the midfoot and the heel in place while giving the forefoot a room for the toes to spread.
The padded tongue and heel collar aim to deliver an enhanced fit and added comfort.