Who should buy the Brooks Adrenaline GTS 15
- The go-to stability running shoe for those who want to tackle daily running sessions, exercises, and other athletic activities.
- For conservative and environmentally conscious runners who want a reliable and lightweight running shoe made of non-toxic and biodegradable materials.
Updates to the Brooks Adrenaline GTS 15
- Breathable mesh on the upper unit for well-ventilated coverage.
- Non-toxic and biodegradable midsole unit provides lightweight and responsive cushioning.
- Flex grooves for more freedom of movement.
Multi-directional flex grooves allow more flexible
Blown rubber is a responsive material that adds a bit of cushioning with every step. And that’s on top of its durable and protective nature. It shields the mid-sole from the abrasive nature of the asphalt, basically extending the shoe’s lifespan.
Multi-directional flex grooves allow the platform to be more flexible, thus following the natural movement of the foot. It’s a very helpful design when it comes to enabling a more effective toe-off, which requires the foot to bend more in the forefoot section.
Adrenaline GTS 15 provides lightweight cushioning
The BioMoGo DNA is a mid-sole technology that mixes two cushioning systems. The DNA tech gives lightweight cushioning that’s tuned to the dimensions and size of the wearer’s foot.
It essentially gives contoured support that’s very responsive. BioMoGo is another mid-sole tech that’s responsive and springy. It is made from non-toxic and biodegradable materials, and it has been used in the latest Brooks Adrenaline GTS 19 running shoe.
A contoured insole adds a bit more cushioning and support to the curves of the underfoot. It can be replaced with a new one.
Brooks GTS 15 delivers a secure and customizable fit
A breathable material called the Element Mesh makes the upper unit feel very comfortable. It doesn’t absorb water or moisture, so it remains dry and cool at all times. It wraps around the foot snugly, but it doesn’t make the cover system feel stiff or restrictive.
The 3D Fit Print Overlays work with stitched-on ones to provide a secure and customizable fit to the runner.
They are connected to the lacing system, so whenever the shoelaces are tightened or loosened, they follow suit, therefore causing the upper to adapt, as well.