7 Best Summer Sneakers in 2022
As summertime approaches, it is inevitable to go over your cabinet and check which of your sneakers fit the warm season. As you swing from your spring clothes to your summer outfits, we’ve concocted a user-friendly guide to help you pick the best summer sneaker you can confidently rock during the dog days.
To help you jumpstart your summer sneaker hunt, we have made several recommendations for five categories.
How we test sneakers
To save you from the inconvenience of opening scores of tabs, we have put together thousands of summer sneakers from a multitude of brands.
- These sneakers were bought using our money to avoid biased reviews.
- To get authentic and actual results, we put them through several tests and comparisons.
- We meticulously collated reviews from the real users of these summer sneakers.
With the results from tests and gathered reviews, we rate these sneakers from 1 to 100. The Corescore scoring system will provide you an overview of how these summer kicks went for the crowd.
Best summer sneakers overall
Best retro summer sneakers
Best chunky summer sneakers
Best Nike summer sneakers
Best breathable summer sneakers
Best value summer sneakers
What are the most popular summer sneakers in 2022?
- New Balance 550
- Nike Go FlyEase
- Air Jordan 1 Mid
- Air Jordan 1 Low
- Nike Court Legacy
- Converse Run Star Hike
- New Balance 57/40
- Converse Run Star Motion
- Nike Crater Impact
- Nike Daybreak
- Adidas Ozelia
- Nike Air Max Pre-Day
- Nike Air Max Excee
- Nike Waffle Trainer 2
- Nike Air Max SC
What are the cheapest summer sneakers in 2022?
- Reebok Dual Court - from $20
- New Balance X70 - from $24
- DC Lynx Zero - from $24
- Puma R78 - from $25
- Adidas Swift Run X - from $25
- Puma Anzarun - from $25
- Vans Anaheim Factory Sid DX - from $25
- Etnies RLS - from $26
- Reebok Royal Turbo Impulse - from $27
- Saucony Jazz Court - from $27
- Adidas Multix - from $27
- Nike Air Max Plus 2 - from $27
- Saucony Hornet - from $28
- DC Villain 2 - from $29
- Puma Pacer Future - from $30
What are the most expensive summer sneakers in 2022?
- Gucci GG Supreme Sneaker - from $630
- Nike ISPA Road Warrior - from $590
- Air Jordan 1 High React - from $565
- Balenciaga Speed Graffiti - from $560
- Balenciaga Speed 2.0 - from $499
- Nike Rubber Dunk x Off-White - from $499
- Gucci Tennis 1977 - from $409
- Gucci Flashtrek - from $326
- Nike Blazer Mid Premium - from $324
- Nike Dunk Low SE - from $300
- Nike Dunk High Retro - from $269
- Nike Air Force 1 Experimental - from $250
- Nike Air Structure - from $250
- Nike Dunk High EMB - from $250
- Nike Air Max Plus III - from $250