Altra Paradigm 5.0: Restructured for max cushioning and stability
Featuring the brand’s signature foot-shaped toe box, the Altra Paradigm 5.0 has been reconstructed to deliver premium comfort and stability. It is an update to a series of Altra stability running shoes known for their excellent cushioning and support.
Loaded with innovative features, the Paradigm 5.0 comes with significant upgrades to level up your running experience.
The best features Altra Paradigm 5.0 has to offer
The Altra Paradigm 5.0 is a stability running shoe that aims to provide support and comfort for runners with moderate overpronation (when the foot rolls inward). This Altra running shoe is designed to deliver the following benefits:
- Dynamic support. Guide rails are infused in the Paradigm 5.0 to provide guidance only when the runner needs it.
- Balanced cushioning. The shoe’s zero-drop platform encourages low-impact running form.
- Enhanced stability. Utilizing StabiliPod technology, this road running shoe helps prevent excessive foot motion or overpronation.
- Foot-shape toe box. Crafted with a wide toe box, the shoe allows the toes to spread out naturally for maximum comfort and stability.
Altra Paradigm 5.0 vs 4.5
Known as the most cushioned road running footwear in Altra's lineup, the Paradigm series offers lasting comfort and protection for your regular training and daily runs. In its 5th iteration, the Paradigm has been refined to offer better performance compared to the Paradigm 4.5. Check out the differences between each model:
- The predecessors knit upper was replaced with a mesh top for a more supportive feel and contemporary look.
- Paradigm 5.0 utilizes a rounder heel than the earlier model for smoother landings.