Outfit to wear with your Vans Anaheim Factory Sid DX
As easy as it is to style up, it goes well with many outfit options as well. Below are some outfit tips that you may want to throw on with your Anaheim Factory Sid DX:
- Jeans: regular-fit, slim-fit, relaxed-fit, loose-fit, cuffed, skinny, cropped
- Pants: slim-fit chinos, wool trousers, drawstrings trousers, slimline joggers, cuffed pants
- T-shirts, button-ups, sweaters, pullovers, hoodies
- Jeans or pants: skinny, straight leg, cropped, boyfriend jeans, leather, leggings
- Shorts and skirts
- Dresses: bohemian, mini dresses, sheath dresses
- peasant -sleeved blouse, cropped top, t-shirts
- Oversized shirts, hoodies, pullovers, or sweaters
Notable feature of the Anaheim Factory Sid DX
The Vans Anaheim Factory Sid DX features a substantial suede upper construction in heritage-inspired colorways. One of the most distinctive factors on its design is the Flying V logo in a contrasting stitch on its side. Completing the silhouette is its throwback feature, such as the striped sidewalls and cotton laces, as well as the rubber waffle outsole.
Paying tribute to its heritage that goes way back to 1966, Vans introduced the “Anaheim Factory Pack.” The collection is a nod to the first factory of the brand, which was located in Anaheim, California. Linked to the front of the brand’s production factory, the retail store stood at an area of 400 sq. ft. in where the brand sold several pairs of canvas kicks.
The Anaheim Factory Pack design elements mainly revolve around the early years of the brand, from the late 60s to the early 70s. Each silhouette that is a part of the collection, their style number is used to identify each of its original design models, such as the Old Skool 36 DX, Authentic 44 DX, and Sk8-Hi 38 DX. Each of the silhouettes exhibits a “marshmallow” sidewall that has a higher profile and treated with a slight shine that came as a result of the brand’s early process of vulcanization. The pack also made a throwback to the original factory colorways.
The Sid DX is the new addition to the Anaheim Factory Pack. With the Vans Anaheim Factory Sid DX, the silhouette keeps it true to its roots with the pack’s signature throwback take on the original model designs. Like the other kicks, this pair of sneakers was also given the touch of modernity with upgraded technology such as the CMEVA Ortholite sockliner for enhanced comfort and cushioning.
Nice to know about the Vans Anaheim Factory Sid DX
- Some of the colorways of the Vans Anaheim Factory Sid DX are the OG Black, OG White, OG Blue/Red, OG Purple/Blue, and more.
- Flat laces also come with this pair of Anaheim Factory sneakers.
- The signature Vans “Off The Wall” call-out at the heel of the shoe.