Who should buy the Salomon X Raise
The Salomon X Raise is an able performer for day trips because of its trail-related attributes. It is a solid option if you:
- Prefer a hiking shoe that offers comfort for single-day adventures.
- Prefer a hiking shoe that emphasizes lightness, enabling users to be more agile on the trail.
- Prefer a hiking shoe that grants surefootedness on virtually all types of terrain.
Salomon X Raise notable features
- The X Raise is a Salomon outdoor shoe infused with several technologies that render performance and comfort for single-day adventures. Its anti-debris mesh upper is engineered with an emphasis on lightness, enabling users to be more agile on the trail.
- Outdoorsy individuals are supplied with a cushioned ride via the footgear’s EnergyCell ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA) midsole. Its Contagrip MD rubber outsole, meanwhile, grants surefootedness on virtually all types of terrain.
Size and fit
The Salomon X Raise is a low-top hiking shoe crafted for male and female hikers. It employs a Quicklace system, which allows wearers to swiftly get a secure and personalized lockdown. Its collar and tongue are padded with a maxi-foam material, which grants a cushy fit.
Provides ground adherence powered by Contagrip MD rubber outsole
This lightweight outdoor shoe for adventurers comes with a Contagrip MD rubber outsole for ground adherence. Its profile is filled with cleat-like lugs, which deliver traction on both wet and dry surfaces.
Grants added stopping power on downhill conditions
Its rearfoot zone contains a small heel brake and several ridges. These features grant added stopping power when tackling downhill conditions. Moreover, the sole’s front end extends upward to shield the user’s toes from stubbing.
Absorbs impact from various ground conditions
The men’s and women’s Salomon X Raise is equipped with a patented EnergyCell midsole. It is made of EVA foam, a lightweight material that cushions the user’s every stride. It is also designed to absorb impact from various ground conditions.
Comfortable and breathable cushioning
An Ortholite die-cut insole is positioned on top of the shoe’s midsole for extra cushioning. Its construction is also geared towards breathability and underfoot comfort.
Provides protection from various trail hazards
The Salomon X Raise features an upper made of mesh fabric. This material is crafted to resist abrasive materials and imbue lightness while optimizing breathability. It is reinforced with synthetic overlays for added structure. Its forefoot zone houses a rubberized cap for protection from various trail hazards.
Secure fit and easy to wear
The X Raise’s rearfoot region contains a molded counter for heel support. The shoe’s Quicklace system uses a series of fabric eyelets to deliver fit management. A pull loop is found at the back of the collar to give wearers easy on and off.