Neutral / cushion / high arch
Shoes for runners who do not need any additional arch support (Around 50% of runners). Best for people with normal, high or medium high arches. See the best neutral shoes.
Stability / overpronation / normal arch
Shoes for runners who need mild to moderate arch support (Around 45% of runners). Best for runners with a low arch. See the best stability shoes.
Motion control / severe overpronation / flat feet
Shoes for runners who needs a lot of arch support. Best for runners with flat feet. See the best motion control shoes.
Good to know
WidthMen: StandardWomen: Standard
Updates to Puma Ignite Limitless SR Fusefit
- The Puma Ignite Limitless SR Fusefit is meant for those who have neutral foot mechanism. It aims to be a great companion for users who want to excel in their daily road running activities. The shoe utilizes the form-fitting knit upper. This component of the footwear ensures a more comfortable and enjoyable ride.
- A customizable lacing system is integrated into the footwear. The lace is significant in providing a snugger fit throughout the running session. It gives the runner an option to tighten and loosen the fit according to his specific needs and preferences.
- Cushioning and support are encouraged by the feather-light midsole. This material also aims to provide excellent energy return during the running session.
- Durability is offered by the rubber outsole. It is also meant to deliver the right amount of traction in a wide variety of surfaces. The grip is vital in tackling different paved surfaces with ease and confidence.
- The running shoe has a slip-on construction. With the use of this feature of the Puma Ignite Limitless SR Fusefit, the wearer is able to enjoy and experience a sock-like feel throughout any short and long-distance running activity.
- The knit upper is integrated into the platform. The primary goal of this material is to provide a drier and healthier foot environment. Proper ventilation is then provided for the user to enjoy and appreciate.
- Puma's Fusefit technology is used in crafting the running shoe. This component of the shoe continues to evolve the function and look of knitted uppers. This design innovation is vital in allowing the user to customize the fit with the use of multiple lace loop options that is seamlessly knitted into the upper area of the platform.
Puma Ignite Limitless SR Fusefit size and fit
The Fusefit version of the Puma Ignite Limitless SR is crafted using the standard shoe measurements. It is strategically designed to accommodate the regular size preference of the users. When it comes to its width, the available option is the D – Medium for the men's. The round toe cap and upper construction of the platform accommodate the natural shape of the foot.
The Puma Ignite Limitless SR Fusefit utilizes the rubber outsole. The main goal of which is to provide added durability. This is essential in the areas of the outsole where wear and tear are always possible.
The midsole unit of the footwear makes use of IGNITE foam. This material is described to be Puma's trademark midsole compound that is flexible and durable. The goal of which is to provide excellent energy return and cushioning. As a result, a more responsive and efficient ride is encouraged.
A thermoplastic polyurethane or also known as TPU forefoot support is integrated into the Puma Ignite Limitless SR Fusefit. This material acts as an extra layer of cushioning that protects the foot from rough grounds and rocks.
The FUSEFIT upper is integrated into the Puma Ignite Limitless SR Fusefit. It is made of knitted fabric that projects a smooth and light nature of a sock. It is described as a breathable material that aids in the proper ventilation of the foot throughout the running session.
With the utilization of the knit upper, it delivers a more individualized fit and sock-like feel. As a result, the user is able to experience a more comfortable ride.
Easy on and off is offered by the Puma Ignite Limitless SR Fusefit's slip-on construction. Easy wearing and removal of the footwear are encouraged. When users are in a hurry, they can quickly remove and wear the shoe without putting too much effort and time on it.