10 Best Travel Walking Shoes (Buyer's Guide)
This category of walking shoes will keep you comfortable in the following situations:
- transportation (be it car, bus, plane, train or else)
- hours of walking through museums, galleries, malls
- strolls around the city, parks, smooth outdoor trails in warm weather
Other types of shoes for travel
Running shoes: You can also expand your options by looking into lightweight and breathable all-day wear running shoes that provide supportive cushioning for hours if walking.
Casual sneakers: If you want to express your style while exploring the world, consider our vast selection of 3000+ trendy sneakers.
Hiking shoes: Those traveling outdoors, far from the smooth city streets, can have a look at the more rugged hiking-oriented footwear.
How we pick the best walking shoes for travel
- We collate 90,000+ actual wearers’ opinions on walking shoes from all over the web
- We overview 200+ models to discover their pros and cons
The verdict on each shoe comes as a number from 1 to 100 (CoreScore), which forms the ranking of travel walking shoes. This rating is updated daily, considering the newest releases and the freshest reviews.
Ranking of the 10 best travel walking shoes
Based on 875,886 user ratings 20 expert reviews
- #1OluKai Kahu Pahaha2 colors96Superb!347 reviews
- #2Skechers GOwalk Lite - Isla4 colors96Superb!1000+ reviews
- #3OluKai Moloa Slipper2 colors96Superb!1000+ reviews
- #4OluKai Pehuea Li8 colors95Superb!1000+ reviews
- #5OluKai Moloa3 colors95Superb!1000+ reviews
- #6Skechers GOwalk Evolution Ultra - Impeccable4 colors94Superb!1000+ reviews
- #7Skechers Ultra Flex - First Take8 colors94Superb!1000+ reviews
- #8Skechers Elite Flex - Hartnell6 colors94Superb!1000+ reviews
- #9Skechers GOwalk 5 - Merritt5 colors93Superb!291 reviews
- #10OluKai Alapa Li4 colors94Superb!1000+ reviews
Here is a list of all 63 travel walking shoes, where you can sort by “best rated” and apply filters.
Top 5 most popular walking shoes
Popular walking shoes aren't the better rated ones
Now, are you ready to buy travel walking shoes?