10 Best Running Shoes For Supination in 2022
Supination happens when runners put more stress on the outer part of their feet during landing. Or in simpler terms, it’s when the feet tend to roll outward.
Unlike overpronation (feet roll inward), runners who supinate don’t necessarily need stability shoes. These tend to be very rigid on the inner side, which will only worsen supination. Given this, it’s best to go for neutral running shoes. They are more flexible, allowing unrestrained motion.
In this selection, we have prepared the best neutral shoes to help you run more comfortably and confidently.
Overview of this guide
How we choose the best shoes for supination
Apart from getting the best running shoes for supination with our own money, we have also invested in creating our own shoe testing lab. Here, we gather data on each shoe to understand better which ones are more superior to others.
To test them, we carefully follow this process:
- Run in the shoes for 30-50 miles to see how they perform and how sturdy they are
- Cut each shoe into pieces to see what’s inside
- Measure them in 30 different aspects like breathability, weight, cushiness, and more
- See how they stand against other running shoes on the market through our CoreScore
The CoreScore is generated through thousands of expert and user reviews. It’s a number that ranges from 0-100, giving you a clear picture of how good/bad a shoe is.
Best running shoes for supination overall
Best road running shoes for supination
Best trail running shoes for supination
Best Nike running shoes for supination
Best budget running shoes for supination
What are the most popular running shoes for supination in 2022?
- Brooks Ghost 14
- Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 38
- Nike React Infinity Run Flyknit 2
- Salomon XT-6
- Brooks Glycerin 19
- Nike Free Run 5.0
- Hoka One One Bondi 7
- Brooks Revel 5
- Nike Pegasus Trail 3
- Brooks Levitate 5
- Nike Zoom Fly 4
- Asics Gel Nimbus 24
- Asics Gel Nimbus 23
- Nike Quest 4
- Nike Downshifter 11
What are the cheapest running shoes for supination in 2022?
- Reebok Endless Road 2 - from $30
- Reebok Lite 2.0 - from $35
- Adidas EQ21 - from $35
- Saucony Cohesion 14 - from $35
- Adidas Runfalcon 2.0 - from $36
- Adidas Galaxy 5 - from $36
- Reebok Speed Breeze 2 - from $37
- Adidas Edge Gameday - from $38
- Adidas Rockadia Trail 3 - from $38
- Reebok Floatride Fuel Run - from $39
- Adidas Pureboost 21 - from $40
- Asics Trail Scout - from $40
- Asics Gel Torrance 2 - from $40
- Puma Speed Sutamina - from $40
- Adidas Racer TR21 - from $40