7 Best Danner Hiking Boots in 2022
Do you need the best there is for all-around performance? Maybe you’re looking for the lightest Danner pair? Or perhaps you’re desperate for something that simply works in the winter? Whichever category you fall under, the right boot awaits you here.
20+ (and counting) fantastic Danner hiking boots were put to the test to bring you our top picks. Each must-have featured here we used ourselves. And, for variety, every hiker has a corresponding alternative.
How we test hiking boots
To showcase Danner’s biggest guns and remain unbiased, we use this approach:
- RunRepeat doesn’t rely on anyone in purchasing Danner hiking boots. We buy all boots ourselves.
- We take our time to test every shoe, putting each hiker through the wringer to unveil its full potential—from level of comfort to longevity.
- In order to make our reviews multi-faceted and comprehensive, we include in the mix hundreds of reviews and opinions from both users and gear pundits.
With all that in the hat, we come up with a CoreScore. This grading system helps us determine which boots are worthy enough to be part of this list.
Best Danner hiking boots overall
Best lightweight Danner hiking boots
Best Danner wide toe box hiking boots
Best Danner waterproof hiking boots
Best winter Danner hiking boots
What are the most popular Danner hiking boots in 2022?
- Danner Mountain 600
- Danner Jag
- Danner Skyridge
- Danner Mountain Pass
- Danner Free Spirit
- Danner South Rim 600
- Danner Vital Trail
- Danner Ridge
- Danner Trail 2650 Mid GTX
What are the cheapest Danner hiking boots in 2022?
- Danner Skyridge - from $128
- Danner Mountain 600 - from $135
- Danner South Rim 600 - from $150
- Danner Trail 2650 Mid GTX - from $150
- Danner Jag - from $150
- Danner Free Spirit - from $150
- Danner Vital Trail - from $160
- Danner Mountain Pass - from $293
- Danner Ridge - from $293