10 Best Canvas Sneakers in 2022
If you're on the lookout for a pair of breathable, easy-to-wash kicks, canvas sneakers are your best bet. And you know what? We've got over 200 stylish men's and women's canvas options lined up for you.
Given the hundreds of variants, finding the best will be crazy difficult. But, don't worry. RunRepeat has got you covered.
Besides giving you a couple of handy tips on picking the best sneakers, we also have a list of our top picks to help narrow down your choices. This includes the best canvas shoes from global brands and the most value for money. What's more, we made it a point to get every shoe reviewed and tested. This way, you know for sure that the shoes that made it on the list are indeed the real deal.
Overview of this guide
How we pick the best canvas sneakers
Picking the best canvas sneakers online can be stressful, especially if you haven't tried these out firsthand. Thankfully, RunRepeat is here to get everything you need to know about each shoe - the good and the bad stuff included. How? Check out below.
- We gather all the user reviews we can find to get the majority's opinion about the shoes.
- Shoes are tested to their limits both in the lab and out in the field by our in-house experts
- Lastly, each shoe is scored from 0-100.
Best canvas sneakers overall
Best Nike canvas sneakers
Best Adidas canvas sneakers
Best high top canvas sneakers
Best budget canvas sneakers
What are the most popular canvas sneakers in 2022?
- Nike Blazer Mid 77
- Converse Run Star Hike
- Converse Run Star Motion
- Nike Blazer Low 77
- Vans SK8-Low
- Vans Slip-On Pro
- Nike Air Max Pre-Day LX
- Nike SB Force 58
- Nike SB Zoom Blazer Mid Premium
- Vans Lowland CC
- Nike SB Shane
- Gucci Flashtrek
- Nike SB Heritage Vulc
- Nike Court Legacy Canvas
- Nike Waffle One Crater
What are the cheapest canvas sneakers in 2022?
- New Balance All Coasts 425 - from $19
- SeaVees Westwood - from $20
- Etnies RLS - from $24
- Vans Leopard Classic Slip-On - from $25
- New Balance All Coasts 232 - from $27
- Puma C-Rey - from $30
- Vans SK8-Low - from $30
- Adidas Delpala - from $33
- DC Villain 2 - from $35
- Adidas Nizza Hi RF - from $35
- Skechers Moreno - from $35
- Vans Style 36 Decon SF - from $36
- Vans Ward - from $40
- Vans Pride Classic Slip-On - from $40
- Etnies Veer - from $41
What are the most expensive canvas sneakers in 2022?
- Gucci Flashtrek - from $650
- Gucci Tennis 1977 - from $525
- Nike Dunk Low SE - from $215
- Nike Air Max 90 NRG - from $145
- Converse Run Star Hike - from $135
- Vans Old Skool 36 DX - from $124
- Converse Run Star Motion - from $120
- Nike Air Max Pre-Day LX - from $113
- Nike Waffle One Crater - from $105
- Nike SB BLZR Court DVDL - from $105
- Nike Blazer Mid 77 - from $100
- Nike SB Charge Canvas - from $90
- Sperry Striper Plushwave - from $89
- Converse Bosey MC - from $85
- Nike SB Zoom Blazer Mid Premium - from $85