7 Best Blue Sneakers in 2022
If white or black sneakers already bore you, why not try something slightly different? Don a pair of blue kicks to give an oomph to your usual ensembles. This colorway puts a splash of hue to your established go-to attire and can instantly excite your style credentials.
If you’re thinking of investing in a pair of blue sneakers, we’re here to help you out. We did the dirty job and scoured through more than 700 blue sneakers. Our team carefully tested, assessed, and compared each of them to come up with our recommendations under different categories.
How we test sneakers
We strictly follow our approach to give you honest and unbiased reviews:
- We sort through the internet to collate all available blue sneaker user reviews.
- We buy these kicks using our money for impartial feedback.
- Our team tests and assesses each blue sneaker to determine its comfort, durability, and other parameters.
By utilizing the collected data, we rank each shoe from 0-100. This scoring system we call Corescore gives our readers an overview of the sneaker’s overall performance.
Best blue sneakers overall
Best blue Nike sneakers
Best blue Adidas sneakers
Best blue Puma sneakers
Best blue retro sneakers
Best value blue sneakers
What are the most popular blue sneakers in 2022?
- Nike Blazer Mid 77
- Nike Go FlyEase
- Air Jordan 1 Mid
- Air Jordan 1 Low
- New Balance 57/40
- Nike Crater Impact
- Nike Daybreak
- Nike Air Max Pre-Day
- Nike Waffle Trainer 2
- Nike Air Max 2021
- Nike React Live
- New Balance 237
- Nike Space Hippie 04
- Jordan Delta 2
- Vans Lowland CC
What are the cheapest blue sneakers in 2022?
- New Balance X70 - from $24
- Saucony Hornet - from $28
- Puma R78 - from $25
- Etnies RLS - from $26
- Saucony Jazz 81 - from $37
- New Balance 515 v3 - from $36
- Vans Slip-On Mule - from $42
- Puma C-Rey - from $34
- Adidas Delpala - from $35
- Adidas ZX 1K Boost - from $43
- Sperry Striper Plushwave - from $49
- Vans Skate Sport - from $50
- Adidas Geodiver Primeblue - from $45
- Skechers D'Lux Walker - from $51
- Adidas Multix - from $27
What are the most expensive blue sneakers in 2022?
- Nike Dunk High Retro - from $269
- Nike Adapt Huarache - from $234
- Adidas Yeezy 350 V2 CMPCT - from $200
- Nike Dunk Low Retro - from $190
- Jordan Proto-React - from $190
- Nike Daybreak Undercover - from $178
- Nike Air VaporMax 2020 FK - from $155
- Nike Overbreak SP - from $145
- Nike Air Huarache LE - from $136
- Nike React Sertu - from $135
- APL TechLoom Bliss - from $132
- Nike Air SC Trainer High - from $130
- Nike Air Vapormax 2021 FK - from $127
- Nike Waffle Racer - from $125
- Air Jordan 1 Mid - from $120