Good to know
- The Hayasu is a women's training shoe from Reebok designed to support the foot through fast and dynamic dance and cardio workouts. Its neoprene-made upper has a seamless cleatie construction for irritation-free and snug comfort. It has a mid-cut profile for improved ankle support and steadiness.
- The footwear is equipped with a soft TPU cage in the medial and lateral areas. It’s meant to provide support during side-to-side movements.
- It uses the 3D Ultralite midsole foam for lightweight and durable cushioning. It absorbs the impact upon foot landing.
- Atop it is the Ortholite sockliner that has been molded to fit the foot’s contours. It serves as supplementary cushioning.
- The minimal rubber outsole together with the TurnZone point make for seamless twisting and turning during studio classes. It also has flex grooves that allow for natural foot flexion.
The Reebok Hayasu is designed for women. It only comes in the B - Medium width option. The shoe typically runs a size larger, so it is advisable to scale down from one’s usual sizing when ordering. Alternatively, people can also try it in person to get an accurate fit.
Minimal rubber makes up the outsole of the Reebok Hayasu. It offers enough traction without inhibiting the sliding and twisting movements required for dance-cardio workouts.
For easier twirling and twisting, a TurnZone point is strategically placed under the inner ball of the foot. It prevents the knees, ankles, and hips from exerting too much torsion when doing these moves.
The tread is patterned with forefoot flex grooves for natural foot flexion. They give the flexibility that the ball of the foot requires for plyometrics, sprinting, and dancing.
The Reebok Hayasu employs the proprietary 3D Ultralite Technology foam for its midsole. This sole unit is engineered to deliver lightweight and long-lasting cushioning.
Additional cushioning comes in the form of the Ortholite sockliner that cradles the underfoot for plush comfort. It is molded to conform to each nook and cranny of the foot.
The Reebok Hayasu has a mid-cut profile that acts as ankle reinforcement and lateral support. The upper is claimed to be irritation-free due to its seamless neoprene material and a form-fitting cleatie construction. It has a reflective print to lend a fashion-forward look to the shoe.
The lacing system consists of a TPU cage with the shoelaces interweaving through it. When tightened, it is meant to deliver medial and lateral support, which prevents the foot from making unnecessary movements.