Nike Air Zoom SuperRep 2: Continuing the SuperRep legacy
The second release from the SuperRep line comes with several features applied for optimal performance during workouts. Two Zoom Air cushioning work together with foam midsoles for a stable and comfortable experience while performing countless reps.
Breathable uppers and a split sole design provide the foot with as much natural feel as possible.
What is it for? Just like most HIIT trainers, this shoe can keep you company during HIIT, circuit training, sprints, and other fast-paced exercises.
Nike Air Zoom SuperRep 2 vs. Air Zoom SuperRep
Following its famous predecessor's footsteps, the Air Zoom SuperRep 2 is still built for the gym rat. Below is an overview of the two shoes:
- The burrito-style upper provides a roomier forefoot than the previous version's bootie style.
- The SuperRep is recommended for individuals who love a one-piece, seamless upper.
- Distinct forefoot Zoom Air units for energy return and comfort.
- Midsole arcs that go up on both sides of the upper for stability.
- The "Burpee Break" split sole for natural flex.