Who should buy the Skechers GOrun Ride 8 Hyper
You will love the Skechers GOrun Ride 8 Hyper if:
- You want a lightweight shoe that provides efficient performance on the road
- You want a reasonably priced shoe that is designed for runners with a neutral running gait
Updates to the Skechers GOrun Ride 8 Hyper
- The shoe utilizes the upgraded knit upper. Skechers structured it in this way to provide better comfort in the forefoot area. It is also updated to deliver a lockdown fit in the midfoot area.
- It features the lighter midsole called the HYPER BURST which is bouncier when compared to its predecessor. With the use of this midsole technology, the shoe becomes more durable and responsive.
- The running shoe makes use of the Goodyear tire in the outsole area. The primary goal of which is to provide the right amount of grip needed in starting and finishing the running activity.
Increased durability in the Skechers GOrun Ride 8 Hyper outsole
Goodyear rubber is integrated into the Skechers GOrun Ride 8 Hyper. This material aims to increase the durability of the platform. It also provides the right amount of underfoot grip, which is essential in a smoother heel-to-toe transition.
The GOrun Ride 8 Hyper is one of few shoes that use a unique outsole material; another is the Saucony Peregrine 8 that uses their PWRTRAC outsole.
Efficient strides with the Skechers GOrun Ride 8 Hyper midsole
Utilized in crafting the running shoe is the HYPER BURST cushioning. This midsole foam is described as an ultra-light cushioning system. The primary focus of this is to deliver a more responsive ride without compromising the amount of protection it provides to the foot. The "Super Critical" process used in making the midsole utilizes a resilient and lightweight material that adds to the durability and responsiveness of the shoe.
Along with the HYPER BURST midsole is the M-Strike technology. This detail of the shoe is essential in promoting a more efficient midfoot stride. As a result, the user's running mechanics are improved.
Used in making the running footwear is the breathable engineered two-toned knit upper. This stretchable material is focused on adapting to the natural movements of the foot.
The reflective pull tab is integrated into the shoe. Skechers added this feature for easier on and off.
With the utilization of the asymmetrical gusseted tongue, a snugger and more comfortable fit along the midfoot area is delivered.
The shoe uses a removable insole. This component of the Skechers GOrun Ride 8 Hyper encourages a customized fit. This is significant in preventing possible shoe removal during the run.
Integrated into the running shoe is a lace-up front. Along with this is the nearly weightless reinforced eyelets. This feature of the shoe adds to a more secure fit.