7 Best Skechers Running Shoes in 2022
Skechers found their way in the shoe industry first with their sneakers. But after a few years, they gradually added running shoes into their products. Fast forward to today, Skechers offers some of the most comfortable running shoes on the market.
Apart from highly cozy models, Skechers running shoes are also composed of performance-oriented runners. Whether it’s a daily trainer, a high-mileage shoe, or a racing flat you’re after, you’ve got a lot of options from the brand.
Overview of this guide
How we test Skechers running shoes
With nearly 50 Skechers running shoes, it’s our aim to give you the best of the best. Out of all these running shoes, we have selected various models from different categories to help runners of all types.
To be as objective as possible, we test and buy these shoes with our own money in our own RunRepeat shoe testing lab. To make sure we get down to the tiniest of details, we do the following:
- Our testers run in each shoe for 30-50 miles in different terrain and conditions.
- Slice up each shoe and measure them in 30 different parameters.
- Gather thousands of both user and expert reviews to come up with a Corescore (from 0-100) to see how they compare with other shoes.
Best Skechers running shoes overall
Following the success of the GOrun Razor 3 Hyper race shoe, the brand wanted to pack all of its favored features in a training-ready model. The star of the show being its soft yet energetic HyperBurst cushioning. The Skechers GOrun Razor+ is an incomparably lightweight, low-drop daily trainer that can do anything: easy 5Ks, fast tempo runs, and marathon distances. It has also made its way into the 'all-time favorites' for some avid runners.
Skechers running shoes with best cushioning
The Skechers GOrun MaxRoad 5 is a max-cushioned daily trainer that's perfect for easy-paced or uptempo middle to long-distance runs. And for those who want an affordable option for marathons, this is the shoe to buy. If you're a fan of maximalist trainers in the like of Hoka, consider this a lighter, bouncier option than the brand's renowned Clifton series.
Best Skechers running shoes for race
The GOrun Speed Freek from Skechers is the brand's attempt to create a true marathon racer since the Speed Elite Hyper fell short with its lack of cushion. It's a shoe that can tackle middle to long-distance speed efforts. If you're thinking of a shoe that beats the Swoosh, this is NOT it. Rather, as a shoe participating in the Carbon Wars, it finds its place somewhere between the Saucony Endorphin Pro and the Brooks Hyperion Elite 2.
No offers available
The Skechers GOrun Razor 3 Elite Hyper is a race shoe from Skechers that combines a feather-light racing flat and a snappy super shoe. It shines on distances up to half-marathon and works best for forefoot/midfoot strikers who like to go faster.
Best Skechers running shoes tempo shoes
The Skechers Go Run Razor 3 is a lightweight tempo running shoe for distances under 20K. It is a decent trainer but lacks the bounce and spring to stand out from the crowd. I wouldn't reach for it over similar shoes like Pegasus Turbo 2, the Beacon 2, or the Boston 9 which are all more durable than the Razor 3.
Best budget Skechers running shoes
What are the most popular Skechers running shoes in 2022?
- Skechers Max Cushioning Elite
- Skechers GOrun MaxRoad 5
- Skechers GOrun Speed Freek
- Skechers GOrun Ride 9
- Skechers GOrun Razor Excess
- Skechers GOrun 7+
- Skechers GOrun Razor+
- Skechers GOrun Razor TRL
- Skechers GOrun Speed Elite
- Skechers GOrun Forza 4 Hyper
- Skechers Max Cushioning Premier - Expressive
What are the cheapest Skechers running shoes in 2022?
- Skechers GOrun Razor TRL - from $55
- Skechers GOrun Forza 4 Hyper - from $70
- Skechers Max Cushioning Premier - Expressive - from $72
- Skechers Max Cushioning Elite - from $77
- Skechers GOrun Razor Excess - from $80
- Skechers GOrun 7+ - from $84
- Skechers GOrun Razor+ - from $89
- Skechers GOrun Ride 9 - from $100
- Skechers GOrun Speed Elite - from $120
- Skechers GOrun MaxRoad 5 - from $130
- Skechers GOrun Speed Freek - from $152