Fit & Sizing
Reebok NPC II shoes come in standard widths. They are available in sizes for both men and women. The ladies can choose the pair that best fits them from sizes 5.5 to 11. The gents, on the other hand, will be happy to get the best fit from sizes 7 to 15. Minor discrepancies between shoe size and actual foot size will be easily addressed by the use of the Reebok NPC II’s effective lacing system.
Reebok NPC II Style
Those who love flexibility will really fall head over heels with the Reebok NPC II. This monochromatic look and streamlined silhouette of this tennis-inspired shoe provide the unfailing versatility that they desire. It goes with shorts as well as it goes with denim pants. Some even go to work wearing it, and it’s alright! Who wouldn’t be happy with such all-around utility?
The upper is perhaps where the unmistakable identity of the Reebok NPC II lies. It’s made of premium smooth leather with some attractive stitching accents. It takes after the neat silhouette of the original so it easily radiates the classic vibes that many appreciate.
Its tonal colorway provides that straightforward appeal that is characteristic to any shoe that is or was ever associated with tennis.
Reebok NPC II History
The Reebok NPC first came into the picture in the 1980s when tennis shoes were a thing. It was initially called the Reebok Newport Classic, and the shoe made it big not only in the tennis world but also far beyond it when Boris Becker and John McEnroe took its popularity out to the streets.
The NPC made a celebrated comeback at the beginning of the 21st century. Since its return, it has been subjected to several artful collaborations with big names in the shoe industry such as Hanon and Bodega.
Even without the almost magical touch of art, the Reebok NPC II still manages to withstand the tests of time with its neat silhouette and straightforward appeal. In fact, given the popularity that it currently enjoys, there are practically no sign that this Reebok style will succumb to the forgetfulness of the market anytime soon.
- The Reebok NPC II has a low-cut design that gives it its sophisticated and sleek silhouette.
- This model’s abrasion-resistant outsole is made of rubber, and it ensures durability. It also features a unique traction pattern that ensures the shoe’s stable grip on almost any surface.
- The inside of the shoe is lined with a towel-like fabric that effectively ensures the wearer’s experience of high levels of comfort.
- The tongue is padded, and it features the easily recognized Reebok Classics logo.
- A pair of Reebok NPC shoes can be customized, so it’s really perfect for those who want to be expressive of who they are.