The New Balance brand of running shoes boasts of lightweight construction and minimal styling that provides a simple and straightforward approach to running. In this article, we explore further on the offerings of New Balance with regard to neutral running shoes.
What do New Balance neutral running shoes offer?
A good majority of New Balance neutral running shoes promote high-level performance inside a fresh and lightweight structure. The brand itself markets these shoes to deliver the cushioning and stability required by neutral pronators for maximum output. In addition, New Balance neutral running shoes come in various options that suit many personal styles, with designs that are constantly evolving to be able to cater to the changing preferences and physical requirements of runners. And despite these shoes looking like plain footwear, their features and other components are effective in bringing a well-rounded experience for neutral runners.
Characteristics of New Balance neutral running shoes
One might argue that all neutral running shoes are the same. Essentially, this is true, but most running shoe brands strive to offer the market something unique in order to get them to wear their products. New Balance includes the following qualities in their neutral running shoes, which guarantee variety and functionality for each runner.
- A balance between low weight and cushioning. The neutral running shoes from New Balance have achieved the perfect combination of a well-cushioned structure within a lightweight package. Many of the shoes from New Balance—even the non-neutral ones—have managed to possess these qualities. Runners and reviewers alike rave about the lightness of New Balance neutral running shoes, as well as the superior level of cushioning they offer.
- Roomy fit. A lot of the neutral running shoes that New Balance makes available in the market claim to provide substantial room in-shoe, particularly in the forefoot area. This quality makes the shoes more appealing for runners who prefer more ground feel, which can be attained if the toes are splayed properly. In addition, the greater amount of room inside the shoe contributes to a snappier movement as the foot moves more efficiently.
- Durable. A good majority of New Balance neutral running shoes have been commended by users to be durable. In fact, some runners claim that these shoes are tough enough to be suitable for long-distance running.
- Light and breathable uppers. Although many, if not most, running shoe manufacturers describe their products as light and breathable, the neutral running shoes from New Balance prove it very well because of the many positive reviews made by purchasers regarding airflow, ventilation, and lightweight feel on the foot. A number of shoes from New Balance consistently receive good marks when it comes to the comfortability of the material utilized in the upper.
Frequently asked questions
What is the most popular New Balance neutral running shoe?
The New Balance Fresh Foam 1080 v9 is one of the most well-known neutral New Balance running shoes. The popularity of this shoe comes from the frequency of its recall and the number of recommendations that users make regarding it. With a RunRepeat Corescore of 90, the Fresh Foam 1080 v8 certainly deserves the fame because of how runners rave for its flexibility and comfortable fit
Are New Balance neutral running shoes affordable?
A good number of New Balance neutral running shoes fall under the $100 mark, which effectively qualifies them as a cheap running shoe. These shoes are actually priced just right, not too cheap that it sacrifices quality, and not overly expensive, either, that it borders on ridiculous. Many users find that New Balance running shoes are some of the most affordable in the running shoe market today.
How versatile are New Balance neutral running shoes?
As reported by many wearers and runners, the New Balance neutral running shoes are fairly adaptable. This applies in a sense that the shoes are forgiving when worn in different conditions. Some of the road running shoes could be used in light trails, while some stability running shoes also accommodate neutral pronators. However, despite this, users are encouraged to get the running shoe that is most compatible with their requirements.
What is the sizing scheme of New Balance neutral running shoes?
The sizing scheme that New Balance uses remains consistent for their running shoes for both men and women, in all categories. All their neutral running shoes are built following the standard, thus having lengths that make them true-to-size. This is also evidenced by the reviews of various wear-testers who claimed that the New Balance neutral running shoes provide an accurate and comfortable fit.
15 best New Balance neutral running shoes
- New Balance 1400 v6
- New Balance Fresh Foam 1080 v9
- New Balance 880 v8
- New Balance Fresh Foam Beacon
- New Balance Fresh Foam Zante v4
- New Balance 880 v9
- New Balance Fresh Foam 1080 v8
- New Balance Fresh Foam Zante Pursuit
- New Balance FuelCell Impulse
- New Balance Fresh Foam Arishi v2
- New Balance Fresh Foam Cruz
- New Balance 890 v6
- New Balance Fresh Foam Zante v3
- New Balance Fresh Foam Arishi
- New Balance FuelCell
A score from 1 to 100 that summarizes opinions from users and experts. The average CoreScore is 78. More...