Nike Revolution 6: A cheap option for beginners
New to the running scene? The 6th edition of the Nike Revolution series is one of the most budget-friendly trainers on the market. For a sub $100 shoe, it delivers quality comfort with its plush and flexible ride. Even better, it's paired with a soft, breathable upper that will keep your feet cozy from the first step down to the last.
Who should buy the Nike Revolution 6
The Revolution 6 is a neutral running shoe suited for road runners looking for a :
- budget-friendly trainer
- jogging shoe that can double for all-day wear
Revolution 6 vs. 5
The changes established on the Nike Revolution 6 are minimal. All of the updates it sees are made in the name of amped-up comfort:
- A plush mesh is added to the forefoot and collar to keep the feet cozy.
- The revamped upper also heightens breathability.
- For durability, there are additional "skins" or overlays embedded on the upper.
- In order to enhance comfort, the Revolution 6's midsole has more cushion while the outsole has better flexibility.
Nike Revolution 6 Next Nature: An approach to sustainability
The Revolution 6 from Nike a.k.a the Nike Revolution 6 Next Nature is made environmentally friendly; hence, the name. The laces are 100% recycled polyester while the upper is composed of 20% recycled materials (calculated by weight).