Who should buy the Merrell Siren Sport Q2 Waterproof
The Merrell Siren Sport Q2 Waterproof gained mixed reactions regarding its performance. It is a solid option if you:
- Prefer a hiking shoe that offers water protection, durability, and breathability.
- Prefer a hiking shoe that provides enhanced support and a comfy in-shoe feel.
Updates to :name
- Merrell crafted the Siren Sport Q2 Waterproof for women who like to traverse the wild outdoors. Its nubuck and mesh upper equipped with the brand’s M Select Dry membrane render a waterproof, durable, and breathable build.
- Its engineers integrated components that are based on how women move. It is also teeming with brand-owned technologies including the Q Form 2 midsole for stability, M Select FIT.TRI footbed for enhanced support and the M Select Fresh for a comfy in-shoe feel.
- This hiking shoe has a slip-resistant M Select Grip outsole. It is designed to deliver traction when tackling virtually all types of terrain.
Size and fit
The Merrell Siren Sport Q2 Waterproof caters to female hikers. It is offered in B - standard and D - wide widths. It comes in full and half sizes. It has a traditional lace-up closure which grants a snug fit. Also, this pair generally runs true to size.
Provides traction on most trail conditions
Featuring the M Select Grip rubber outsole, the Siren Sport Q2 Waterproof from Merrell provides traction in most trail conditions.
Prevents slips and falls
Its 3.5 mm deep lugs shed off accumulated muck to prevent slips and falls.
The midsole of this low-cut day hiking shoe features the Q Form 2 dual-density midsole. Its women-specific profile promotes proper body alignment, support, and stability.
Odor-free in-shoe environment
Merrell added the M Select FIT.TRI, a blended EVA contoured footbed to enhance support. This footbed is lined with the M Select Fresh, an antimicrobial feature, which helps maintain an odor-free in-shoe environment.
The upper of the Merrell Siren Sport Q2 Waterproof uses a blend of durable nubuck leather and breathable mesh panels. It is made waterproof through the M Select Dry membrane which wicks out internal moisture and acts as a barrier against water intrusions.
Traditional lace-up closure and easy to wear
It has a bellows tongue that prevents trail debris from entering the shoe. A rubber reinforcement is placed on the toes to protect against scrapes. Pull tabs are also attached on its padded tongue and collar for easier on and off. Its traditional lace-up closure includes combination eyelets and synthetic lace.