Who should buy the Merrell Chameleon 8 Leather Waterproof
The Merrell Chameleon 8 Leather Waterproof contributes positively during an adventure because of its positive qualities. It is a solid option if you:
- Prefer a hiking shoe that offers protection from wet encounters.
- Prefer a hiking shoe that keeps the user surefooted on all types of terrain.
- Prefer a hiking shoe that provides excellent performance in challenging terrain.
Updates to :name
- The Chameleon 8 Leather Waterproof is a Merrell day hiking shoe built with various components that help individuals perform in challenging environments. Its nubuck leather and mesh upper house a proprietary M Select Dry Barrier for protection from wet encounters.
- Merrell equipped this leather shoe for hikers with ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA) midsole for support and stability. It's Vibram XS Trek Evo rubber outsole keeps adventurers surefooted on virtually all types of terrain.
Size and fit
The Merrell Chameleon 8 Leather Waterproof is a low-top waterproof hiking shoe made for men and women. It features a traditional lacing system, which helps wearers get a personalized fit from this footgear. Its padded tongue and collar work together to render a comfortable lockdown.
Delivers traction on varied terrain
This Merrell outdoor shoe for adventurous individuals is equipped with a Vibram XS Trek Evo outsole. Its profile employs a pattern of aggressive 5mm-deep lugs to deliver traction on varied terrain.
Awesome control when tackling uphill and downhill conditions
A small ridged design can be found on both ends of this component for added control when tackling uphill and downhill ground conditions. The sole’s front tip slightly extends upward to shield the user’s toe from various trail dangers.
The Merrell Chameleon 8 Leather Waterproof for men and women features an EVA midsole furnished with an Air Cushion in the heel area. The combination of these components yields a cushioned ride and reduces impact from various ground conditions.
Merrell furnished the Chameleon 8 Leather Waterproof’s midsole with a lightweight FlexPlate to make it rigid and resistant to sudden twisting. A Kinetic Fit Base removable insole is positioned on top of the midsole. It delivers arch support, cushioning, and extra comfort underfoot.
Breathable and waterproof
The Merrell Chameleon 8 Leather Waterproof comes with an upper made of nubuck leather and mesh. These materials imbue the hiking shoe with abrasion resistance and lightness. An M Select Dry Barrier lines this component to prevent water intrusions while preserving breathability.
Provides trail protection and durability
Its toe box houses a rubber cap for durability and trail protection.
Merrell Chameleon 8 Leather Waterproof's lacing system
This Merrell offering’s lacing system uses a set of round eyelets for fit management. The topmost eyelet is connected to a molded thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) counter in the rearfoot section for heel support and security. A bellows tongue is integrated into the upper to prevent debris from entering the shoe. The collar contains a pull tab at the back to facilitate easy on and off.