7 Best Basketball Shoes For Women in 2022
Women enjoy basketball as much as men do. Hence, they deserve shoes that not only make them feel safe but also well supported during the games.
Most if not all basketball shoes for men are also available in women’s sizing. Hence, choosing the most suitable basketball shoes for women is mind boggling. In fact, there are around 160 options available in our network alone.
To help you ladies make the right choice, we took it upon ourselves to test all basketball shoes that we can get our hands on. We lay out our top picks below.
How we test basketball shoes
To ensure the reliability of our assessments, we make sure of the following:
- Use the shoe in actual games.
We think that mere train tests are not enough. There are moves that only real action can bring out.
- Buy the shoes that we test using our own money.
Sponsors are always welcome, don’t get us wrong. But when it comes to reviews, we always politely decline. We don’t want our assessment to be colored by even a tinge of gratitude.
For those who love numbers, we come up with a CoreScore for each shoe. This figure is based on the ratings given by experts, regular players, and hobbyists in and out of RunRepeat. Of course, the higher the expertise, the greater the weight given to their ratings.
Best basketball shoes overall for women
Best Nike basketball shoes for women
Best Kobe Bryant basketball shoes for women
Best Jordan basketball shoes for women
Best stephen curry basketball shoes for women
Best value basketball shoes for women
What are the most popular women's basketball shoes in 2022?
- Adidas Dame 8
- Air Jordan XXXVI
- Adidas Yeezy BSKTBL Knit
- Puma Clyde All-Pro
- Nike Zoom Freak 3
- Nike Cosmic Unity
- Puma RS-Dreamer
- Nike Air Zoom G.T. Cut
- Nike Lebron 18 Low
- Nike Renew Elevate 2
- Nike Giannis Immortality
- Puma Court Rider
- Nike Precision 5
- New Balance Kawhi
- Nike Kobe 6 Protro
What are the cheapest women's basketball shoes in 2022?
- Adidas Dame 8 - from $40
- Adidas Pro Boost Mid - from $45
- Puma Court Rider - from $48
- Puma Clyde All-Pro - from $48
- Nike Precision 5 - from $50
- Nike Renew Elevate 2 - from $50
- Nike Fly.By Mid 3 - from $50
- Under Armour Spawn 3 - from $50
- Adidas D.O.N. Issue #3 - from $51
- Nike Zoom Rize 2 - from $51
- Adidas Pro Model 2G Low - from $54
- Adidas Pro Boost Low - from $55
- Under Armour Jet '21 - from $55
- Reebok Solution Mid - from $58
- Under Armour Curry 3Z5 - from $59