4 Best Basketball Shoes For Wide Feet in 2022
Like any other type of shoes, basketball kicks work best if they fit perfectly. Unfortunately, there are people who have feet that are wider than average. Most of the time, they are forced to go at least half a size up just to fit the basketball shoes that they want.
Seeing the plight of wide-footed players, brands like Nike and Adidas start producing their basketball shoes in sizes that are really suited for the wide-footers. In many other cases, they construct the upper using materials that comfortably stretch so that wide feet can be accommodated without the usual size adjustments.
In this article, we take a look at the best basketball shoes for wide feet. We made this list so that shopping becomes a lot easier for you.
Overview of this guide
How we select the best basketball shoes for wide feet
The wide-footers among us surely have a lot to say about the basketball shoes that they've tested. We understand that they are only believable if they remain bias-free. To maintain objectivity, here is what we do:
- Buy all tested basketball shoes with our own cash
- Test the basketball shoes in actual games
- Consider the opinions of others before finalizing each review
- Come up with a Corescore based on the individual ratings given by other experts, players, and hobbyists.
Best basketball shoes for wide feet overall
Best mid top basketball shoes for wide feet
What are the most popular basketball shoes for wide feet in 2022?
- Nike Cosmic Unity
- Adidas D.O.N. Issue #2
- New Balance Kawhi
- New Balance OMN1S
- Adidas Own The Game
- Adidas Crazy BYW X
What are the cheapest basketball shoes for wide feet in 2022?
- Adidas Crazy BYW X - from $40
- Adidas Own The Game - from $60
- New Balance Kawhi - from $102
- Adidas D.O.N. Issue #2 - from $130
- New Balance OMN1S - from $215
- Nike Cosmic Unity - from $250