7 Best High Top Sneakers in 2022
There are a few things to consider when buying high-top sneakers. Not only should they be stylish, but they must be comfy and supportive as well.
For this reason, we meticulously put through more than 100 pairs of high-top sneakers under a series of tests and comparisons. We came up with a curated list of our top picks for various categories and provided A to Z details to help you pick which one suits your penchant.
How we test sneakers
- To avoid any biased feedback, we purchased our high-top shoes with our own funds.
- We put these sneakers thoroughly under various courses of indoor and outdoor tests.
- To make our rankings even more comprehensive, we have gathered reviews from other users.
We call our scoring system CoreScore. Each model is graded from 1-100 using test results and user reviews. The higher the score, the better the overall feedback.
Best high top sneakers overall
Best skate high top sneakers
Best platform high top sneakers
Best retro high top sneakers
Best chunky high top sneakers
Best value high top sneakers
What are the most popular high top sneakers in 2022?
- Converse Run Star Motion
- Nike Air SC Trainer High
- Nike Dunk High SE
- Nike Air Max2 CB '94
- Nike ACG Air Mowabb
- Vans Sk8-Hi MTE-2
- Jordan Mars 270
- Air Jordan 1 Zoom CMFT
- Adidas Forum 84 High
- Nike Flight Legacy
- Vans UltraRange EXO Hi MTE
- Nike Blazer Mid 77 EMB
- Nike Dunk High Retro
- Nike Dunk High EMB
- Balenciaga Speed 2.0
What are the cheapest high top sneakers in 2022?
- Adidas Frozetic - from $38
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star CX High Top - from $45
- Converse Unt1Tl3D - from $45
- Nike Flight Legacy - from $50
- New Balance Numeric 440 High - from $55
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star 70 High - from $55
- Vans Skate SK8-Hi - from $66
- Vans UltraRange EXO Hi MTE - from $69
- Fila Grant Hill 1 - from $70
- Vans The Lizzie - from $85
- Fila Grant Hill 3 - from $87
- Vans OG SK8-Hi LX - from $88
- Vans Sk8-Hi MTE-2 - from $108
- Jordan Apex-React - from $110
- Nike ISPA Joyride Envelope - from $120
What are the most expensive high top sneakers in 2022?
- Air Jordan 1 High React - from $565
- Balenciaga Speed 2.0 - from $467
- Nike Dunk High EMB - from $250
- Nike Air Max2 CB '94 - from $238
- Nike ACG Mountain Fly Gore-Tex - from $220
- Nike Dunk High Retro - from $214
- Jordan Mars 270 - from $200
- Jordan Aerospace 720 - from $200
- Nike Dunk High SE - from $165
- Air Jordan 1 Zoom CMFT - from $165
- Nike Air Edge 270 - from $160
- Nike ACG Air Mowabb - from $155
- Nike Blazer Mid 77 EMB - from $135
- Nike Air SC Trainer High - from $130
- Converse Star Series BB - from $129