|Weight:||Men: 210g | Women: 181g|
|Heel to toe drop:||Men: 0mm | Women: 0mm|
|Arch type:||High arch|
|Strike Pattern:||Forefoot strike|
|Heel height:||Men: 7mm | Women: 7mm|
|Forefoot height:||Men: 7mm | Women: 7mm|
|Type:||Low drop | Zero drop | Barefoot|
|Width:||Normal, Wide | Normal, Wide|
|Colorways:||Black, Blue, Green, Grey, Purple|
|SKUs:||LYSYHK, PRMBKYL, PRMBLBK, PRMCRD, PRWBLK, PRWCHLC, PRWLBCH|
Reviews from around the internet
- 95/100 by RunRepeat (4 in-depth reviews)
- 100/100 by Xero Shoes
- 90/100 by Mud Run Guide
- 88/100 by Outdoor Gear Reviews
- 80/100 by OutdoorGearLab
- 100/100 by Xero Shoes
- 100/100 by Joe King
- 100/100 by Al Kavadlo
- 100/100 by Beau Reviews
- 100/100 by Upright Health
- 100/100 by Melissa - Jonathan Sinclair
- 100/100 by Original Strength
- 100/100 by Happy & Authentic
- 100/100 by Brian Dickert
- 100/100 by Rob Boyland
- 100/100 by Booze Hounds Inc.
- 100/100 by Beginning Barefoot
- 100/100 by Hill-Ventures
- 98/100 by SquatchOut
- 98/100 by Robert Tygart
- 95/100 by Coach Helder
- 95/100 by Strawberry Elli
- 95/100 by Nick Nilsson - the Mad Scientist of Muscle
- 95/100 by posturedoc
- 94/100 by Backwoods Gear Review
- 92/100 by Jeff Gallup
- 92/100 by The Paleo Mom
- 90/100 by The Prepared Canadian
- 90/100 by A Case of the Runs Blog
- 90/100 by Leviticus Morton
- 88/100 by Birthday Shoes
- 88/100 by Spotter Up
- 85/100 by Stray Reviews
- 83/100 by The Runview
- 80/100 by Neemor's World
Video reviews and unboxing
- The Xero Shoes Prio is a minimalist running shoe that allows users to have more ground intimacy but with less restraint. Its lightweight upper is engineered with reflective straps which give the wearer visibility during night adventures.
- This vegan-friendly footgear is equipped with the FeelTrue sole for surface traction. It has a non-elevated, low-to-the-ground design called Xero-drop to give wearers balance, proper posture, and agility.
A low-cut, wide-toed running gear for men and women is the Xero Shoes Prio. Its sizing selection consists of half and full sizes. It comes in standard width. The footwear runs small according to Xero Shoe, so purchasers are advised to size up (either a half or full size larger) to get the right fit. Its lace-up closure with reflective straps provides a secure lockdown.
Delivering enough slip resistance on the trail is the shoe’s 5.5-mm FeelTrue rubber outsole. V-shaped lugs engineered at opposing angles populate its surface, enabling runners to plant their feet on unpredictable terrain with the right amount of grip. This outsole configuration is also utilized in the Xero Shoes TerraFlex.
For extra cushioning underfoot, the sandal comes with a 2 mm thick removable insole. It has a cupped heel design to keep the rearfoot centered as much as possible.
The Prio’s low-top upper is made of a lightweight and flexible synthetic material. Its ankle cuff and tongue are adequately padded for additional comfort. For breathability, its sides and forefoot come with perforations. For extra toe protection, on the other hand, its front tip is engineered with a sturdy rand.
Completing the upper of this Xero Shoes running gear is its lacing system. Regular lace holes and fabric loops make up its combination eyelets. The fabric loops, in particular, are integrated with the shoe’s reflective straps.