3 Best Reebok Classics Sneakers, 40+ Shoes Tested in 2023
Walk with confidence in these Reebok Classics sneakers. If you want a perfect mix of fashion and function, you can’t go wrong with some of the true icons in the sneaker world. These models remain a staple streetwear through generations -- wherein you get a piece of its rich heritage.
If Adidas has the Stan Smiths, Nike has the Air Force 1s, and Van got the Old Skools, the Reebok label has an entire squad of Reebok Classics sneakers. Since the 1980s, these timeless pieces such as the Revenge Plus (available in colorful variations) are beloved by many. If you prefer tennis-inspired models, go for the Club C sneakers.
For this guide, we tested 20+ pairs of the best Reebok Classics sneakers. Before adding one to your cart, read a primer on each model that shows its current rating and other crucial data for faster reference. Start with these top picks.
How we test sneakers
Utilizing a data-driven approach, we are able to identify the finest shoes in the selection. It takes hours, sweat, and science to produce our in-depth reviews and best-list rankings. All the footwear are treated the same when it comes to rigorous testing inside the RunRepeat lab and on the streets.
Before we finalize the rankings, we do these:
- Procure all the Classics sneakers from Reebok with our own funds. We keep the reviews completely independent and objective.
- Wear tests the shoes in the real world engaging in day-to-day activities.
- After clocking up the hours, we assess the strengths of each model, highlighting its fit, quality of the material, weight, in-shoe feel, cushioning, traction, orthotic-friendliness, breathability, and others.
- Get more comparable data from other reputable experts and hundreds of reviews from regular consumers.
We finalize the overall assessments and ratings of all the Reebok Classics sneakers for this guide. From 0-100, we highlight the CoreScore on this page.
Best Reebok Classics sneakers overall
- Top 13% in sneakers
- Top 16% in Reebok sneakers
- Top 1% most popular sneakers
- Ideal price point
- Comfortable in-shoe feel
- Durable construction
- Easy to clean
- Surprisingly breathable
- OK for sockless wear
- Lacks modern inner shanks for support
- Slightly loose fit
- Top 18% in sneakers
- Top 19% in Reebok sneakers
- Top 8% most popular sneakers
- Exceptionally plush
- High ventilation
- Great finish
- Easy to clean
- Delightfully retro
- Underwhelming midfoot support
- Crease magnet
Most popular Reebok Classics sneakers
- Top 5% in sneakers
- Top 3% in Reebok sneakers
- Top 4% most popular sneakers
- Mighty plush
- Fine finish
- Old-school wonder
- Attractive in real life
- Multi-faceted design
- Short-term support
- Creases easily