Who should buy the Veja Campo
French footwear brand Veja has a sustainable hit in the Campo, which flaunts a straightforward style bursting with comfort and quality. It's for you if:
- You're missing a fresh-looking pair to complete your dress-down-Friday getup.
- Easy-to-clean casual sneakers are what you collect.
- You want a super-comfy shoe that displays extraordinary workmanship both inside and out.
Who should not buy it
While the Campo backs its high asking price with its greatness, it still is super pricey. If your budget is limited, turn to the more affordable Veja Esplar. Also, try the TOMS Payton if you want something without any stiffness issues.
Lovingly made the French way
Sneaker fans are in awe of the Veja Campo’s stunning quality. It is a well-made sneaker with top-notch materials and craftsmanship.
Veja Campo equals pro-nature
An entry to our sustainable sneaker collection, this model uses several low-carbon materials to protect the environment.
Confines that mesmerize
The Campo from Veja overflows with pampering, and numerous reviewers simply love it.
A dizzying price tag
Veja sells this at a price point that is beyond the cheap sneaker category. Case in point: the shoe's initial MSRP (minimum suggested retail price) is $200.
The Campo's dirt-repellent shell
Thanks to its semi-buffed leather upper, this doozy pair from Veja is easy to wipe clean.
Rather rigid from the box
The shoe's tongue and leather upper feel stiff at first. They will soften with repeated use, say critics.
The sizing-accurate Veja Campo
According to sneakerheads in droves, this posh casual sneaker runs true to size.
Buyers love its sleek and clean aesthetics. Shoes like the Campo give off that can't-go-wrong vibe.
The Veja Campo's eco-friendly elements
Not your usual sneaker brand, Veja gained popularity for its shoe models that are different from the norms. And this uniqueness may be translated to their love for Mother Nature. In the case of the Campo, Veja ran the extra mile by engineering the shoe with a handful of non-pollutants. The following are what we mean:
- The brand is proud of its Chrome-free leather, developed without using any chrome, heavy metals, or dangerous acids. This chemical-free process also uses less water and salt.
- Its inner lining is made with 100% recycled plastic and is engineered to be more resistant to friction. It also enhances comfort and flexibility.
- The sustainable insole is also engineered by combining upcycled EVA, organic cotton, sugar cane, and Amazonian rubber.
- Its vulcanized outsole is constructed with rice waste, wild Amazonian rubber, and reused waste rubber.