Spark your trooper side with the Adidas Ninja ZX 2K Boost
Adidas and streamer Tyler Blevins partnered to reimagine Adidas’ most notable modern iteration, the Adidas ZX 2K Boost. The Ninja version tweaked its predecessor with eye-catching contrasting shades, inspired by Blevins’ daily life.
Why is this sneaker worth buying?
Although this model is one of the pricey iterations in the ZX series, it is still worth adding to your collection for several reasons:
- It is an all-around sneaker. With its style that can work fashionably with countless getups, this model is perfect for various activities. You can go to school then go straight to your gym training, uninterruptedly.
- An ideal summer kick, its mesh upper offers well-ventilated steps with hues that will boost up your balmy and sunny attire.
- It provides day-to-day bouncy gaits as its midsole is made with Boost technology. This breakthrough tech is made of tiny particles that absorb shock and bring high energy return.
- Richard Tyler Blevins, also known as Ninja, is an American streamer and Youtuber. He gained popularity when he streamed Fortnite battle with celebrities Drake and Travis Scott.
- Besides the ZX 2K Boost, Adidas and Blevins also collaboratively released other iterations, such as Superstar, Nite Jogger, and ZX Torsion. This series encourages its wearers to never settle and displays the “Time In” branding and Ninja graphic to give a game-ready vibe.