Who should buy the Topo Athletic Fli-Lyte 2
- Best option for experienced marathoners and long distance runners who need a lightweight and comfortable road shoe for speed training.
- An excellent choice for weekend warriors who want a breathable and affordable running shoe for jogging and treadmill workouts.
Updates to the Topo Athletic Fli-Lyte 2
- Features a Full-Length EVA Midsole that’s made to provide a more flexible and softer ride.
- Updated upper design adds durability and form to the façade.
- Rubber Outsole is layered beneath the midsole foam providing enough traction and increased durability.
Enhances traction and increased durability
The Topo Athletic Fli-Lyte 2 utilizes a Rubber Outsole that enhances traction and increased durability.
It has the ability to withstand any damage and pressure. It performs its function properly over a long period of time.
Fli-Lyte 2 provides soft and flexible cushioning
In its midsole, the Topo Athletic Fli-Lyte 2 utilizes the Full-Length EVA material. The foam is soft and flexible. It provides enough cushioning and rebound properties.
This technology is important in protecting the runner’s foot from feeling sharp objects during walking and running activities. Engineered with a 3-mm heel-to-toe drop, the cushioned midsole encourages foot motion and natural loading.
Topo Athletic Fli-Lyte 2 is a breathable shoe
The Topo Athletic Fli-Lyte 2has an updated Ultra Light Mesh that provides additional structure. It offers added durability without affecting the breathability and weight. It utilizes a Printed Upper Pattern that provides a more snug and secure fit for the midfoot.
The Anatomical Toe box also plays an important role in the construction of the shoe. The roomy box promotes a more comfortable and natural toe splay. This prevents runners from experiencing issues like blisters, bunions, and cuts.