Nike Air Zoom-Type: Crazily comfy chunky kick
In line with Nike's focus on innovations, the brand released the Nike Air Zoom-Type. Molded from the prototype of running footwear Nike Air Zoom Alphafly NEXT%, this lifestyle sneaker displays a repacked look, designed to meet the daily grind.
Striking elements of the Nike Air Zoom-Type
The Air Zoom-Type successfully married elite technology with street fashion. It features several details that make it another notable pair in Nike's arsenal:
- It has the exceptional double-stacked fluffy foam midsole that sort of looks like the Nike LD Waffle Sacai. This feature provides amplified comfort and style.
- The plastic plate sandwiched in between the stack of cushioning provides additional support.
- The Zoom Air pods on the forefoot deliver bouncy strides as the wearer strikes their forefoot on the ground.
- Unlike most sports-style sneakers covered with well-cushioned nylon uppers, this pair has a full suede upper with perforations all over for ventilation and added style.
- The exposed stitches give an unfinished, deconstructed appeal while enhancing durability.
What is Nike Air Zoom?
Introduced in 1995, the innovative Zoom Air technology of the Swoosh uses pressurized air and stretched synthetic fibers. Together, they deform and spring back quickly to their original form to absorb impact and reduce stress on the wearer's feet and legs. This tech is mostly seen on Nike's running shoes as it claims to provide better performance to its wearers.