Review coming soon
Hoka Zinal has just been released by Hoka One One. Our experts are working on a detailed review. Please, come back later.
Get an email when final verdict is ready:
Hoka Zinal: a low-stack trail speedster
Hoka takes a twist with the release of the Zinal trail shoe. Going totally against what the brand is all about, it comes up with a low-stack, light, and nimble speed shoe for the trails.
What are the benefits?
Hoka Zinal is right for you if you are looking for the following features in your next trail shoe:
- light (Zinal is around 2 oz / 57 g lighter than trail shoes on average)
- fast and responsive for shorter distances (that’s less than 50K on the trail running scale)
- can handle challenging terrain (singletrack, mountain trails, rocks, gravel, climbs, descents, water crosses, etc.)
- has a balance of protection and ground feel (more of the latter)
- made with the use of recycled materials
The shoe received its name from Sierre Zinal, a 31K race, which takes place in some of the most picturesque areas of the Swiss Alps.
It involves speeding up and down the challenging mountain terrain, which is exactly what the Hoka Zinal is meant for.