|Weight:||Men: 326g | Women: 277g|
|Heel to toe drop:||Men: 10mm | Women: 10mm|
|Arch type:||High arch|
|Strike Pattern:||Heel strike|
|Distance:||Daily running | Long distance | Marathon|
|Heel height:||Men: 32mm | Women: 32mm|
|Forefoot height:||Men: 22mm | Women: 22mm|
|Release date:||Dec 2016|
|Type:||Heavy | Big guy|
|Width:||Normal | Normal|
|Colorways:||Black, Blue, Green, Grey, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, Silver, White|
|SKUs:||BA9937, BB3485, BB6038, CG4019, CG4020, CG4023, CG4039, CG4040, CG4041, EG5420|
Reviews from around the internet
- 85/100 by RunRepeat (2 in-depth reviews)
- 95/100 by Believe in the Run
- 94/100 by Believe in the Run
- 88/100 by Believe in the Run
- 88/100 by Believe in the Run
- 80/100 by Running Shoes Guru
- 72/100 by OutdoorGearLab
- 91/100 by Gear Institute
- 85/100 by Runner's World
- 95/100 by Holabird Sports
- 88/100 by Wiggle
- 87/100 by Wiggle
Video reviews and unboxing
- The Supernova’s mid-sole unit has a bouncy effect. The Boost™ layer, which employs solid granular material in the shape of miniature capsules, has the capability of returning energy efficiently and taking the user’s running experience to comfortable new levels.
- The FITCOUNTER molded heel counter prevents heel slippage during long runs, provides a natural fit and the optimal movement of the Achilles heel. The runners are given the chance to do longer distances without feeling the usual level of tired.
- Adidas Supernova also uses the STRETCHWEB technology, which reduces foot impact on the ground and gives enhanced protection against wear and tear. It’s a webbed design that is deployed on the external part of the running shoe.
Supernova provides a snug fit, stays true to size and at the same time gives enough room for the feet to adjust. The shoe is available in the medium width for both the men and women’s versions.
The outsole of the shoe is made of light weight Continental™ rubber, which is specially designed to give extraordinary grip in all the conditions. It provides the runner with an improved control over the asphalt.
Just like the popular Adidas Ultra Boost, the Adidas Supernova features the STRETCHWEB technology. It is a web-like design that distributes impact shock and encourages foot flexibility.
Boost™ is the foam that’s used in this running shoe. It’s made from thousands of TPU pellets that are compacted together. It’s meant to deliver a springy and comfortable underfoot experience.
Adidas Supernova has the TORSION® SYSTEM which is a supportive unit placed in the midsole to reduce unnecessary flexing of the foot arch. Generally, this add-on acts as a bridge between the forefoot and rearfoot, adjusts the feet to ground undulations and even provides lateral movement control in a range of sports. Its benefits include proper fitting of the shoe, enhanced protection, and stability.
The Adidas Supernova is specially provided with an improved Engineered Mesh upper to allow air to enter. This helps to keep the foot cool and dry while delivering healthy and secure feel in any condition.
The upper of the shoe utilizes seamless and perforated thin fabric which is not only non-irritant against the skin, but also ensures safety and reduces exhaustion during a run.