Skechers Max Cushioning Arch Fit
Best price from 30 shops
We earn affiliate commissions at no extra cost to you when you buy through us.
85% say it's true to size.
Out of stock in all 30 shopsSkechers walking shoes
Overview of this review
Skechers Max Cushioning Arch Fit: A versatile walking shoe
When it comes to casual-looking walking shoes, Skechers has over two decades of impressive history. The Max Cushioning Arch Fit is a new and improved version of their well-loved range called the Arch Fit.
Individuals love wearing it for their daily walks and casual endeavors, while others use it during gym sessions and work.
What was tweaked?
- It features two cushioning technologies: the brand's Max Cushioning Arch Fit and Ultra Go in place of the Arch Fit
- Thicker and more modern midsole design for an edgier aesthetic
- Ortholite insoles for the ultimate comfort
- Natural Rocker Technology that promotes smooth heel to toe transition
- Goodyear-equipped rubber outsole for superb traction and durability
Who is it for?
- Fans of the Arch Fit range
- Individuals who love athletic-inspired footwear
- Ladies who want an extra boost in height
- Walking enthusiasts who are looking for a more modern designed footwear