Puma Storm Pulse
Best price from 30 shops
We earn affiliate commissions at no extra cost to you when you buy through us.
100% say it's true to size.
Overview of this review
Size and fit
Puma’s Storm Pulse is available in both men’s and women’s sizing. Many of the reviews share getting this in half or a full size up, particularly for those with wide-feet who prefer to throw on a pair of socks.
The mesh-line padded tongue and collar provide ample support and protection to one’s feet. As the shoe comes with a removable insole, those who have custom orthotics can easily replace it for a more customized fit.
Puma Storm Pulse Style
Strategically placed mesh fabric on the upper allows for cool ventilation to one’s feet, while selected leather overlays in crucial areas keep the trainer long-lasting. The Puma Storm Pulse is a perfect go-to for anything casual.
- Always a no-brainer outfit to go with the Puma Storm Pulse is a black pair of joggers, a geometric-pattern shirt, and one can only opt to go to the gym or head to the coffee shop with a friend.
- One can never go wrong with ripped denim jeans, a white fitted halter, and a pair of Storm Puls in wine-inspired burgundy color on feet. Throw in some layered gold necklaces and some gold loops for that added glam.
One defining detail of the Storm Pulse is the wavy patterns on the midsole, which is inspired by the movement of storm clouds and is reminiscent of Puma Thunder Spectra. And just like the feeling of the clouds, coupled with the mesh material, feels very lightweight, just like most of the breathable sneaker designs.
Taking cues from its running archives, the Puma Storm Pulse features a reflective heel and tongue branding, consistent with running footwear back in the day. This aids the wearer’s safety when running in the dark.
Puma Storm Pulse History
Puma, popularly associated with the Jumping Cat logo, stays true to its mantra of “Forever Faster” by tirelessly crafting well-thought-of footwear through innovation and persistence.
Keeping in mind its athletes’ performances and consumers’ needs are what drives the Germany-based manufacturer to come up with uniquely designed footwear that caters to one’s purpose.
The Storm Pulse is launched under Puma’s Futro collection. Futro is an amalgamation of the words “Future” and “Retro," wherein selective models from the archival section are stripped down and given a modern appeal to attract the sneaker aficionados of today.
Nice to know
- The weave-like pattern on the laces possesses reflective features.
- Rubber outsole on the heel is exaggerated to the side for added style.
- The black/gray/white color features a gum-colored outsole.