Nike React Miler 2 will eat up your daily miles
This daily running shoe from Nike is meant for going slow but steady. Be it for a marathon training, a healthier lifestyle, or simply the joy of it.
The Nike React Miler is not your lightweight speedster but it can go a long distance and serve you for hundreds of miles.
Nike React Miler 2 vs. 1: minor changes
Following its well-received predecessor, the React Miler 2 keeps all the essentials that the runners loved. But it did make a few tweaks in the upper.
What stayed the same:
- Stable platform: The flared heel with a stiff TPU piece around the heel add some stability to this otherwise neutral shoe.
- Plush cushioning: It uses the same full-length Nike React midsole, highly regarded for its soft and responsive properties.
- Durable outsole: The rubber material and its pattern are carried over, promising the same 500-mile durability of the first Miler.
- Engineered mesh: An attempt to improve ventilation.
- Bands in the midfoot: Four bands instead of two aim to tighten up support on the sides.
Good to know
The Nike React Miler 2 has reflective elements on the laces and heels to keep you visible in low-light conditions.