10 Best Running Shoes For Flat Feet in 2022
Feeling comfortably supported becomes a priority when you have flat feet. We want to make sure that every flat-footed runner receives the right kind of support from their next pair of shoes.
Equipped with a shoe testing lab and a team of dedicated testers, we have reviewed over 90 running shoes that are recommended for flat feet.
Depending on what you value the most, we have selected our top picks in several categories. Whether you want more cushioning, or need extra space for the toes, or look for a more budget-friendly option, there is a shoe for every demand.
Overview of this guide
- 1. How we test running shoes
- 2. Best overall
- 3. Best value shoe
- 4. Best cushioning
- 5. Best for wide feet
- 6. Best for trail
- 7. What are flat feet
- 8. 3 mistakes to avoid when looking for running shoes for flat feet
- 9. Other important things to remember if you have flat feet
- 10. Related guides
- 11. What are the most popular running shoes for flat feet in 2022?
- 12. What are the cheapest running shoes for flat feet in 2022?
How we test running shoes
- all shoes are purchased with our own funds to help us stay transparent and honest
- our runners go at least 30-50 miles in each pair before submitting their feedback
- we slice shoes up in our lab to measure every imaginable parameter
- over 1 million user and expert reviews about flat feet running shoes have been incorporated into our scoring system
Finally, our CoreScore ranking system gives each shoe a score from 0 to 100. This is how we let you know which models are the real deal.
Best running shoes for flat Feet overall
Best value running shoes for flat Feet
Running shoes for flat Feet with best cushioning
Best running shoes for flat Feet for wide feet
Best trail running shoes for flat feet
What are the most popular running shoes for flat feet in 2022?
- Asics Gel Kayano 28
- Brooks Adrenaline GTS 22
- Asics GT 1000 10
- Mizuno Wave Inspire 17
- Saucony Hurricane 23
- Saucony Guide 15
- Hoka One One Arahi 6
- Asics GT 2000 10
- Asics Gel DS Trainer 26
- New Balance Fresh Foam 860 v12
- Mizuno Wave Horizon 5
- Puma Eternity Nitro
- Hoka One One Gaviota 3
- Brooks Launch GTS 9
- Brooks Bedlam 3
What are the cheapest running shoes for flat feet in 2022?
- Salomon Predict Soc - from £43
- Asics Gel Trabuco 9 - from £59
- New Balance FuelCell Prism v2 - from £66
- Asics Gel DS Trainer 26 - from £70
- Asics GT 1000 10 - from £72
- New Balance Fresh Foam 860 v12 - from £76
- Asics Gel Kayano 28 - from £80
- Brooks Levitate GTS 5 - from £80
- Asics GT 2000 10 - from £81
- Brooks Bedlam 3 - from £83
- Hoka One One Gaviota 3 - from £84
- Mizuno Wave Inspire 17 - from £91
- Brooks Launch GTS 9 - from £104
- Mizuno Wave Horizon 5 - from £105
- Saucony Omni 20 - from £107