Shoes with optimum cushioning, lateral support, and flexibility for daily workouts and studio sessions. See workout shoes
Versatile, low-profile shoes for constantly varied exercises including plyometrics, sprinting, weightlifting, and rope climbing. See CrossFit shoes
Shoes for daily wear that ensure a smooth walking gait cycle. Check out walking shoes
For people with normal pronation. Also provide support for high-arched feet with underpronation (excessive outward rolling of the foot). See neutral training shoes
For people with low-arched or flat feet and moderate overpronation (excessive inward rolling of the foot). See stability training shoes
Shoes feature stabilizing technologies for people with severe overpronation. See motion control training shoes
Good to know
Stability and motion control add-ons are uncommon for workout shoes and are never present in CrossFit or weightlifting footwear. They are mostly found in walking shoes where the gait is easier to correct.
Training footwear typically weighs between 200g and 300g per shoe to accommodate agile workouts. Minimalist trainers go as low as 150g, while weightlifting shoes can go as high as 500g.
Updates to Skechers GOwalk 4 - Contain
- Skechers GOwalk 4 - Contain is a walking footgear which is part of the popular line of Skechers walking shoes that are built to impart comfort and style to enhance the strolling experience. It has a low-cut profile and a slip-on design to allow the foot to slide in easily.
- The upper is made of mesh and a smooth-finish fabric. It is crafted to expand with the foot while walking. It has a nearly seamless construction to maintain its lightweight nature.
- The interiors are engineered to be anti-bacterial and odor proof with the shoe’s bamboo-lined insole. It also uses the New Skechers Goga Max® footbed for support and cushion to give an extra bounce to the step. These two components work together to give a fresh and cozy feel to the underfoot.
- The meat of the product is the 5GEN midsole. It is a highly responsive type of cushioning that gives back a high energy return upon footstrike.
- The outsole employs the Goga Pillars technology. It is claimed to support and correct the arch and absorb impact.
Skechers GOwalk 4 - Contain size and fit
The Skechers GOwalk 4 - Contain is designed to fit the foot structure and dimensions of men. Shoppers can choose from a wide array of sizes, ranging from US 7 to 14. The model has been widely reported to run small in terms of length, so it is suggested to go half-a-size bigger than your usual size. It only comes in the standard width option, which is D-Medium.
The Skechers GOwalk 4 - Contain has a bottom that is equipped with the Goga Pillars, which are lined up in the middle of the sole. They absorb impact and post up the arches. The outsole has a tapering design in the midfoot for enhanced arch support.
The Skechers GOwalk 4 - Contain aims to give a smooth and supportive ride with the 5GEN midsole. This cushioning has shock-absorbing and responsive properties.
The underfoot is cradled by the Goga Max insole. It cushions and supports the foot for a pleasant walking experience. It is also lined with a bamboo-sourced cloth for odor control.
Made of a combination of mesh and smooth-finish fabric, the upper of the Skechers GOwalk 4 - Contain is devised to flex naturally along with your foot. It has an almost seamless construction to retain its lightweight form.
The toe and heel sections have been reinforced with panels. They protect these high-wear areas from ripping or tearing.
The heel overlays are made of fabric. They stabilize the foot to prevent wobbling and heel slippage.
The Quick-Fit Portal is employed on the rearfoot part of the shoe. It makes the act of pulling on the model a lot easier.