Extremely popular sneakers because of their price range, versatility when it comes to style, and freedom of movement. Almost everyone is guaranteed to have low-top sneakers in their shoe rotation.
Mid-top sneakers extend toward the ankle for a little more support and hold. These lie somewhere in the middle between low-top and high-top sneakers in terms of usage and popularity.
Sneakers with collars that go above the ankles for optimal hold and support are some of the most sought-after models in lifestyle shoes. Most of these shoes take their roots from basketball and have easily or fashionably crossed to mainstream wear.
Good to know
Regardless of cut, it's always good to start with sneakers that can be worn for the daily grind, also called as "beaters" by some, as these are usually cheaper, easy to clean, and still gives that lifestyle "edge" before going for those wallet-thinning models.
Sneakers dominantly take their heritage from running, basketball, skate, tennis, training, hiking, and football. Still retaining a few of their performance-based technologies, these sneakers have transcended their respective niches and have successfully and popularly transformed themselves as staples of fashion footwear.
Sneakers designed for a laidback, "cool" vibe that is built for lifestyle wear right from the get-go.
Good to know
Brands are now blending elements of performance and casual appeal in basically every sneaker. One can hardly go wrong with a sports-inspired sneaker or a simple casual shoe.
Good to know
Shoes sharing the same inspiration, history, materials, or technologies are routinely assembled under one compilation for the convenience of those who may wish to categorize or label their own collection as such. The classic collections like the Adidas Originals, Air Max 1, Air Force 1, new balance classic sneakers, and the Classic Leather head the pack of frequently asked about collections.
Reebok Workout Low History
The Reebok Workout Low was based on the original Reebok Workout that was released in 1986. It was initially designed for aerobics and launched as a fitness shoe. As fitness was such a huge hit during that time, the Workout was easily one of the most recognizable silhouettes from Reebok.
The Workout Low is basically the original workout as evidenced by the very simple, yet supportive design. One can even spot without any trouble the huge midfoot overlay as a sign of its fitness roots.
It has been continuously produced in various materials and colorways over the years since its initial release. Just a few years back, the shoe celebrated its 25th anniversary with much fanfare. The shoe was made as a platform for artists and boutiques under several collaborations.
Reebok Workout Low Style
The Reebok Workout Low is a classic casual shoe with the old-school vibes. Characterized by a gum rubber sole, soft leather upper, low-cut design, signature H-strap, perforated toe box, and the Reebok branding on the side, tongue, and heel tab, it is the casual but not the basic kind of shoe ideal for everyday use. It can be worn with any outfit.
Fit & Sizing
The Reebok Workout Low is available in men’s sizes. The size ranges from 7 to 15, including half sizes. The fit is perfect for those with an average foot measurement.
Most people purchase the Reebok Workout Low for its timeless style. It is known for its monochromatic upper, the signature H-strap, and the Reebok branding on the side, tongue, and heel tab. The most notable feature of this model, however, is its brown gum sole.
- The Reebok Workout Low features the EVA midsole for shock absorption. Also adding comfort to the shoe is its padded foam sock liner.
- A limited edition of the Reebok Workout Low ‘Clean’ Pack, available in an all-white or all-black, was released in 2016.
- In Spring/Summer 2016, a new variation of the shoe was released. It exhibits a clean white colorway, floral-patterned branding on the tongue and on the side panels, and a distinctive icy blue translucent outsole.
- On the 25th anniversary of the Reebok Workout in 2012, Reebok collaborated with 15 influential sneaker retailers including mita sneakers, Solebox, Patta, Foot Patrol, Sneakersnstuff, Kasina, Starcow, atmos, and many others.
- Reebok puts sufficient padding in the ankle collar and tongue for more comfort when doing any type of training or even for casual walks.
- The Reebok Classic branding is prominently displayed on the tongue of the shoe.