Fit & Sizing
The Reebok Workout Low is available in men’s sizes. The size ranges from 7 to 15, including half sizes. The fit is perfect for those with an average foot measurement.
Reebok Workout Low Style
The Reebok Workout Low is a classic casual shoe with the old-school vibes. Characterized by a gum rubber sole, soft leather upper, low-cut design, signature H-strap, perforated toe box, and the Reebok branding on the side, tongue, and heel tab, it is the casual but not the basic kind of shoe ideal for everyday use. It can be worn with any outfit.
Most people purchase the Reebok Workout Low for its timeless style. It is known for its monochromatic upper, the signature H-strap, and the Reebok branding on the side, tongue, and heel tab. The most notable feature of this model, however, is its brown gum sole.
Reebok Workout Low History
The Reebok Workout Low was based on the original Reebok Workout that was released in 1986. It was initially designed for aerobics and launched as a fitness shoe. As fitness was such a huge hit during that time, the Workout was easily one of the most recognizable silhouettes from Reebok.
The Workout Low is basically the original workout as evidenced by the very simple, yet supportive design. One can even spot without any trouble the huge midfoot overlay as a sign of its fitness roots.
It has been continuously produced in various materials and colorways over the years since its initial release. Just a few years back, the shoe celebrated its 25th anniversary with much fanfare. The shoe was made as a platform for artists and boutiques under several collaborations.
- The Reebok Workout Low features the EVA midsole for shock absorption. Also adding comfort to the shoe is its padded foam sock liner.
- A limited edition of the Reebok Workout Low ‘Clean’ Pack, available in an all-white or all-black, was released in 2016.
- In Spring/Summer 2016, a new variation of the shoe was released. It exhibits a clean white colorway, floral-patterned branding on the tongue and on the side panels, and a distinctive icy blue translucent outsole.
- On the 25th anniversary of the Reebok Workout in 2012, Reebok collaborated with 15 influential sneaker retailers including mita sneakers, Solebox, Patta, Foot Patrol, Sneakersnstuff, Kasina, Starcow, atmos, and many others.
- Reebok puts sufficient padding in the ankle collar and tongue for more comfort when doing any type of training or even for casual walks.
- The Reebok Classic branding is prominently displayed on the tongue of the shoe.