Experts are sneaker fanatics, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
This street-friendly running trainer-inspired lifestyle shoe, with its sock-like construction, ensures to surround your feet in comfort without compromising support. It also offers sufficient toe space. It is available for both genders.
Always on the go? Consider trying the Ignite Limitless. Built to endure the hustle and bustle of everyday city life, no matter the hour, this reliable kicks promises to perform and to keep your feet comfy and happy all day long.
When it comes to its aesthetics, the Puma Ignite Limitless ensures to make heads turn and receive heaps of compliments. Released in 4 colorways, namely black, red, olive and gray, this mid-cut shoe’s eye-catching branding, luxe detailing as well as sporty and sleek looks go well with various casual clothing including jeans and sweatpants.
Popular for its clam-shell construction, the shoe’s upper is made of a four-way stretch Ariaprene fabric that offers better airflow. Embedded on the sneaker’s midsole is the renowned Ignite Foam which provides premium cushioning and superior energy return. To top it off, the shoe is also recognized for its gore forefoot strap bearing Puma’s branding for ultimate support.
Pioneering the development of new technologies and product designs in this day and age can be challenging. However, the people behind the brand Puma makes this difficult task look easy. With over 65 years of experience in the industry, the company has countless times impressed their avid fans with their innovative creations.
Among the most recent works of this legendary brand is the Puma Ignite Limitless. Introduced in January 2017, this sneaker was launched as part of the “Run the Streets” project, a collection of street-ready running-inspired footwear and apparel that boasts of modern aesthetics and function created to perform well both on and off track.
This trainer, rocked by famous “Starboy” singer Weeknd, in a span of a few months has already gained a loyal following. It is notable as well that various versions of the Ignite Limitless have already launched, each one well-received by many sneakerheads worldwide. Among the favorites are the Ignite Limitless Knit and NETFIT.
- The TPU heel clip and TPU Kurim midfoot cage are added for enhanced durability.
- The reflective detailing around the Puma Ignite Limitless is added for better visibility at night.
- A high-shine, full-length TPU jewel piece is strategically placed along the top line of the shoe’s tooling for a supportive ride.
- To achieve lightweight performance and added comfort, the shoe is also equipped with an injection-molded EVA midsole.
- The sneaker’s outsole has crystal rubber pods that provide traction and full ground contact.
- The weight of this shoe in size 10.5, Medium B width is 12.2 oz.
- Locked-fit can be achieved with the sneaker’s elastic band and lace-up closure, which includes flat shoestrings.
- Easily slip on and off the shoe with the help of the heel pull tab.
- Other distinguishable features are the “jumping cat” logo near the heel and the Puma callout on the flexible tongue of the shoe.