3 Best Damian Lillard Basketball Shoes in 2023
Keep your feet locked in and bouncy with the Damian Lillard basketball shoes. Whether you want to break some ankles or love pulling up from the logo, the Dame signature shoes are engineered to support your explosiveness and dynamic plays.
Known for its lightweight breathable upper, soft cushioning, and adequate impact protection, the Dame series are not only beastly on the hardcourt but also easy on your pocket. The fan-favorite signature footwear is currently on its 8th generation since Lillard’s signing of the $100 million deal with Adidas in 2014.
To help you pick the right fit, we’ve tested and shortlisted our top choices of Damian Lillard basketball shoes. Get a quick view of our fantastic selections with their respective in-depth reviews.
How we test basketball shoes
We do the legwork at RunRepeat to provide you with 100% No-BS reviews. To make our recommendations, we’ve spent hours inside our independent shoe testing lab and worked with seasoned basketball players and wear-testers to determine the overall value and performance of each model.
Here’s exactly how we do it:
- We buy all the Damian Lillard basketball shoes with our own money to avoid brand loyalty.
- We examine each pair of shoes inside the RunRepeat lab. We cut the shoes into pieces and analyze parts from the upper breathability, cushioning outsole grip, and many other things.
- Our team of players tests each Damian model by playing numerous basketball games on the hardcourt and hardwood courts. They report back to us their feedback.
- We collect more useful data from other experts and regular players.
To get the overall ratings, we use the CoreScore system to calculate all the gathered data. A final score is then given on each model ranging from 0 to 100. We feature the highest-rated shoes on this page.
Best Damian Lillard basketball shoes overall
- Good traction on clean courts
- Impact protection in the heel
- Forefoot responsiveness
- Secure lockdown
- Comfortable in-shoe feel
- Side-to-side stability
- Wide-foot friendly
- Lighter than average
- Okay for outdoor courts
- Dust magnet
- Fiddly heel lining
What makes it the best overall?
Best value Damian Lillard basketball shoes
- Great traction
- Lacing system customization
- Stylish, great for casual wear
- Balanced cushioning
- Soft upper
- Easy to break in
- Great value for money
- Runs narrow
- Bulky and clunky shoe
- Poor ankle support
- Heel slippage
What makes it the best value?
Most popular Damian Lillard basketball shoes
- Surely a bang for the buck
- Highly dependable grip
- Good blend of court feel and cushioning
- Great ankle support
- Nice overall stability
- High levels of comfort
- Good quality materials for the price
- Fashionable looks
- Not for those with wide feet
- Still needs to be broken in