Who should buy the Vasque Talus Trek UltraDry
Interested outdoor lovers must be willing to spend some time visiting a local retailer before purchasing the Vasque Talus Trek UltraDry. It is a solid option if you:
- Prefer a hiking boot that offers traction on most terrain.
- Prefer a hiking boot that offers comfortable and supportive cushioning.
Updates to :name
- In addition to the Talus collection, the Talus Trek UltraDry balances comfort and durability. Its outsole employs the Vibram Nuasi made of XS Trek compound for traction on most terrain.
- This mid-cut day hiking boot from Vasque features a molded EVA midsole and dual-density EVA footbed for optimal cushioning. The TPU midfoot stabilizer supports the foot.
- It combines nubuck leather and polyamide mesh for a robust exterior. An UltraDry liner, speed lacing, and pull tab complements the upper.
Size and fit
The Vasque Talus Trek UltraDry caters to male and female hikers. It comes in medium and wide widths. Its traditional lace-up closure permits a snug fit. It fairly runs true to size.
This boot for hiking is designed using the Perpetuum last which has a broad toe box and tailored instep. It is formed on a straighter line for those with flatter feet.
Provides traction on trails
Vasque equipped the Talus Trek UltraDry with the Vibram Nuasi. This outsole uses the durable XS Trek compound which is formulated to be responsive on unpredictable terrain. The angled lugs on the sole render traction on trails.
Rigid and supportive cushioning
With a molded EVA midsole, this day hiking boot grants a cushioned ride. It has a TPU shank which gives rigidity and support without compromising flexibility. Furthermore, the dual-density EVA footbed promotes comfort.
Breathable and flexible
The upper of the Vasque Talus Trek UltraDry uses 1.8 mm nubuck leather with a breathable polyamide mesh. This combination renders a build that's abrasion-resistant, durable, and flexible.
Maintains a fresh in-shoe feel
The brand-patented UltraDry membrane protects the foot from wet elements and a moisture-wicking mesh liner maintains a fresh in-shoe feel.
Fast lacing system
The lace-up closure has combination eyelets and includes speed laces that allow faster closure. The reinforcements around the boot keep its structural integrity while granting protection. A finger loop is attached to the heel to assist in on and off.