Who should buy the Under Armour Fat Tire 3
You will love the Under Armour Fat Tire 3 if:
- You want a visually appealing trail running shoe that provides efficient performance and reliable tractions
- You want a versatile shoe for neutral runners and also for supinators
Updates to the Under Armour Fat Tire 3
- The outsole unit makes use of a tire-inspired design to heighten traction over the surfaces
- Toned-down design, particularly when it comes to the height of the collar and the materials used.
- Lightweight textiles are used to deliver secure yet flexible coverage.
- A knob-controlled fit adjustment system gives a unique look and a more natural way to keep the foot in place
Michelin Wild Gripper tread in the Under Armour Fat Tire 3 outsole
The outsole unit of the Under Armour Fat Tire 3 features the Michelin® Wild Gripper tread, which is made up of a durable rubber compound that acts as a shield against wear and tear. It’s sturdy yet also flexible.
Gripping lugs that face different directions pockmark the external layer of the platform. These protrusions amplify grip over varied surfaces. They even extend to the edges, potentially accommodating more technical terrains.
Smooth running with the Under Armour Fat Tire 3 midsole
The Under Armour Fat Tire 3 has an underfoot platform that’s made of Charged Cushioning® foam. This full-length material carries the foot throughout the activity and keeps it energized and safe from impact shock.
A molded sock liner made by Ortholite® makes sure to deliver contoured support to the underside of the foot. Moreover, it has antimicrobial and anti-moisture properties to prevent odor and buildup of bacteria.
Lightweight feel with the Under Armour Fat Tire 3 upper
Breathable textile makes up the primary façade of the Under Armour Fat Tire 3. It’s configured to offer lightweight support, as well as a breezy in-shoe environment.
Textile overlays are welded to vital areas of the upper. These thin layers help in securing the foot in a snug embrace.
The L6 BOA® closure system involves thin Bungee strings that loop across the instep and a dial that controls the tightness or looseness of the fit. The goal of this configuration is to allow the wearer to quickly customize the snugness of the upper without tying any shoelaces.
The inner sleeve has Cupron® Antimicrobial Pro Fibers to help maintain a healthy in-shoe environment. As a means of preventing interior wobbling and accidental shoe removals, the collar and tongue have been graced with padding.