Who should buy the Teva Original Universal Premier
The Teva Original Universal Premier is something owners can be very proud of wearing, especially once it has been finally softened up nicely. It is a solid option if you:
- Prefer a hiking sandal that can perform with agility on the trail.
- Prefer a hiking sandal that offers protection and comfort during the hike.
- Prefer a hiking sandal that offers excellent traction on uneven terrain.
Updates to :name
- The Original Universal Premier is a Teva sandal built for those who wish to perform with agility on the trail. It allows day hikers to stay nimble with its lightweight upper, known as the Universal Strapping System.
- For a protected and cushioned hike, the sandal has been equipped with a cushy midsole made of ethylene-vinyl acetate. For surface traction, on the other hand, the gear has been given the Teva-exclusive Durabrasion outsole.
Size and fit
A multi-sport sandal with a fairly true-to-size fit for men and women is the Teva Original Universal Premier. It is offered in standard width and sizes. Its closure system, with its adjustable ankle and forefoot straps, grants users the ability to set their desired fit.
Prevents the hiker from slippage on uneven terrain
What prevents users from slipping on uneven terrain is the sandal’s Durabrasion rubber outsole. It is designed to provide adequate grip with its aggressive tread patterns and low-profile lugs. It has been constructed with lightness and durability in mind, allowing hikers to stay agile for longer.
Teva’s Original Universal Premier grants footing stability besides cushioning with its stout midsole. As it is made of EVA—a springy yet highly durable foam-like material—it is capable of withstanding weight and stress without being crushed.
Provides adequate arch support
Atop this soft yet resilient main platform is the sandal’s Float Lite footbed (a feature that's not found in the Original Universal version). This non-removable insole offers adequate arch support and additional cushioning. It also prevents underfoot slippage with its textured surface and slightly raised borders.
Easy-drying and water-ready
The Original Universal Premier has an easy-drying, water-ready webbing upper made of polyester. Its lining is amply padded at key locations for extra comfort.
Teva Original Universal Premier's adjustable straps
Both of its straps may be adjusted to the preferred fit with the use of hook and loop fasteners. Linking these straps together are triangular joints made of hard plastic. Their rounded and smooth construction allows wearers to adjust and configure the straps with relative ease.