Who should buy the Teva Elzada Web
The Teva Elzada Web is designed to deliver wear-everywhere comfort for trailblazing females. It is a solid option if you:
- Prefer an eco-friendly hiking sandal.
- Prefer a hiking sandal that offers long-lasting cushioning and support.
- Prefer a hiking sandal that delivers grip and traction in a variety of terrains.
Teva Elzada Web notable features
- This eco-friendly hiking sandal from Teva is built with recycled polyester webbing that stands up to abuse while keeping plastic waste out of landfills. Other synthetic and plant-based materials are used in this product, making it a vegan-friendly option.
- The Elzada Web is also equipped with a durable PU footbed that offers long-lasting cushioning and support and a rubber outsole that delivers grip and traction in a variety of terrains.
Size and fit
The Teva Elzada Web is an open-toed, strappy hiking sandal with two sets of straps covering and supporting the midfoot. It features a hook-and-loop closure that comes on and off quickly and makes adjusting the fit easy. The footbed is contoured for a comfortable and supportive stride.
Highly resistant to abrasion and wearing
This hiking sandal features a rubber outsole that is highly resistant to abrasion and wearing.
Suitable for wet and dry trails
There are siping or grooves around the edges that help with the expulsion of water, preventing the wearer from slipping. Teva soles are known for being extra sticky, making them suitable for wet and dry trails.
For its cushioning system, this sandal features a midsole made of polyurethane (PU). It's an organic polymer and a highly resilient foam. A high resiliency means that it doesn't have the tendency to flatten over time, which also corresponds to long-lasting cushioning. While PU midsoles are heavier than EVA midsoles, they are nevertheless much more durable. This quality makes them ideal for performance footwear.
Creates a spring in every step
The PU footbed of this sandal is soft yet firm enough to create a "spring" in every step.
Easy to wear
The straps in the upper are made of 100% recycled plastic using REPREVE, a polyester yarn by Unif - a trusted, branded recycled performance fiber manufacturer. The eco-friendly recycled polyester webbing creates a supportive and protective environment for the foot and the hook-and-loop closure system enables easy on and off.
Available in different colorways
This Teva sandal is available in different colorways. The footbed has a plush microfiber top cover that feels luxuriously soft under the foot.
Nice to know
- In 2020, Teva has started making its iconic straps using recycled plastic. This is in line with their commitment to making their footwear as sustainable as possible.
- This vegan footwear is designed to deliver all-day comfort in your outdoor adventures.
- Teva is a popular brand for hiking sandals. Their other top-selling sandals are the Hurricane XLT2 and the Sanborn Universal which both feature a vegan construction.