Who should buy the Ignite Limitless evoKNIT SR
The Limitless SR evoKNIT from Puma is a road running shoe that is strategically-engineered for those who have neutral foot motion. You might like this shoe if:
- You want a cushioned running shoe you can use for all-day wear and for various activities, such as walking and jogging
- You are looking for a daily running shoe that can adequately support moderate to high arches
Updates to the Puma Ignite Limitless evoKNIT SR
- IGNITE foam midsole provides a stable cushioning system for a responsive energy return
- A slip-on construction provides the runner with a more hassle-free and enjoyable running experience
- Rubber outsole encourages traction on various surfaces
Cross-hatch outsole pattern
Featured on the footwear is the rubber outsole that is focused on delivering the right amount of grip on a wide variety of paved surfaces. The cross-hatched pattern outsole provides the user with enough confidence while running on the roads.
Stable and high-rebound cushioning
The IGNITE foam midsole is integrated into the shoe. This component of the Puma Ignite Limitless SR evoKNIT aims to provide a more stable and high rebound cushioning system. It delivers a sufficient and reliable energy return as well. As a result, additional comfort is experienced by the runner.
Glove-like fit with evoKNIT
A form-fitting upper is offered by the innovative evoKNIT. This material provides a glove-like fit that wraps the foot comfortably. Accommodating different types of foot-shapes is sure because of the shoe's upper construction and design.
With the utilization of the slip-on construction, wearing and removing the shoe is easier. Runners will not take a lot of time putting the footwear on, especially when they are in a rush.
The Puma Ignite Limitless SR evoKNIT uses the lace closure system for a snugger fit.
The Puma Ignite Limitless SR evoKNIT utilizes the Ankle collar. This is essential in giving the silhouette a unique design and look.
Puma decided to add the pull tab at the tongue and heel area as well. The primary focus of these materials is for easy on and off. It is essential in helping the wearer to pull the shoe on.
The PUMA branding can be seen at the heel area.