Review coming soon
Nike Air Max Alpha Trainer 4 has just been released by Nike. Our experts are working on a detailed review. Please, come back later.
Get an email when final verdict is ready:
Nike Air Max Alpha Trainer 4: A daily training shoe
Designed as an ideal companion for intense regular training sessions, the Air Max Alpha Trainer is rigged with Nike's training shoe features. These include:
- Stability and support for fast-paced, changing moves provided by the wide sole and Nike Air cushion
- Shock-absorption in the heel to lighten the impact on the feet
- Excellent grip brought by the rubber tread that wraps up to the sides of the shoe
Who is it for?
The Nike Air Max Alpha Trainer 4 is a training shoe that would suit the following individuals:
- People who work out daily
- Fans of the Air Max range
- Fitness enthusiasts who prefer plyometric moves such as box jumps, burpees, and skaters.
Revisions to the Nike Air Max Alpha Trainer 4
Some updates of the Nike Air Max Alpha Trainer 4 from its previous version include:
- More overlays on the toe box for improved support
- Additional heel cushioning for better comfort
- The lace-up system is connected to the midfoot to provide an enhanced foothold